onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Kit

Vital Spark

4 hours ago, TJHValiant said:

...Wonder why they didn’t seek extra income by looking for someone else? 

How do you know they haven't paid a proper fee for sponsorship, which, presumably, would be tax-deductible as well as helping towards FFP? I like both kits - very smart...and the keeper's shirts are very cool!

Advert

12 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

How do you know they haven't paid a proper fee for sponsorship, which, presumably, would be tax-deductible as well as helping towards FFP? I like both kits - very smart...and the keeper's shirts are very cool!

I know what I would do if I had bought the Vale, plaster the name of my company on the shirt having spent all that money. If tax deductible more money back to the Vale. State that sponsorships are available for some stands, but you will need a big purse to  sponsor the ground but I will listen to offers.

4 hours ago, Vital Spark said:

The sponsor seems to be printed too high up the shirt. It would have looked better with just the Synectics logo rather than the text. A good effort with the time constraints and we all know that the quality will be good with Errea.

they are always that high up have a look at other kits 

with carol and kevin not having that much time to sort the kits out they've done a great job, look at the joy on her face in the club shop, they have has so much to sort out in a short space of time the best thing fans can do is go and buy the products, next season and on will be totally different 

In a strange way, teams just using templates are why I like goalie tops. Just slap a badge on it and "neeeext".h When I was a kid in the 90s, several Adidas teams had the same kit - Liverpool had a purple and green one with squiggles down it and Newcastle had a blue and grey one with squiggles down it. And I wanted both!

Yellow away shirt for me this year I think (and maybe the home keepers shirt at the end of the season)

Everyone has their own opinion on football shirts. You can't please everyone.

I rather like the designs. I love the black and gold away kit. Ticks a lot of boxes and reminds us of last year's successful campaign.  Should sell well, I hope.

I like the shirts, especially the away! The perfect colours!!

things like this suffer from the phenomenon of the vocal few.

The majority can really love the shirts, but not feel the need to give their opinion on social media... giving the shouty negative minority the platform. Meaning the negative opinion is over indexed!

reminds me of a certain someone on here and his opinions 🤔🤔🤔

Archived