onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Kit

Vital Spark

Advert

2 hours ago, mattpvfc said:

The shirt comes out when the shirt comes out end of god sake .

Absolutely Agree Matt, also would add this year due to the take over and being so late almost doesn't matter as the season is nearly upon us, however next year on the back of an improved season and sorting any changes early ready for the end of next season think this debate would carry more weight in my opinion

lol, in reply to the other posters & the mystery who dunnit,

I'm Spartacus 

Plus I didn't shoot JR

()-;

or First home game all wear tee shirts saying "it wasn't me" lighten up guys this could be a lot more fun cmon marketing make it so

oh !! I forgot I shot the sheriff but I definitely didn't shoot the deputy 

9 hours ago, BrayfyBoy said:

Got told last night by club shop the new strip will be revealed at the end of the month. Wouldn't give a more exact date than that

Seeing as we kick off on August 3rd i'd hope the reveal will be by the end of the month 

What a pallaver on here over it. 

23 hours ago, TheSage said:

The Terriers shirt isn't fake is it? They wore it last night at Rochdale.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/elias-kachunga-rochdale-new-kit-16604531

I'm amazed if they get away with that. It's so bad it's untrue. I bet the fans can't wait for that to go on sale.

A much better way forward 

Looks better with no sponsor, as do all shirts. 

17 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

He doesn't have to justify himself at all but I think it would be decent of him if he didn't blame the staff in the club shop for something that wasn't their fault.

I think it would be decent of you to stop making things up, that's just poor form. I never mentioned anyone in the club shop or bad mouthed anyone. Why would me giving you a name make you believe me? Or would it just earn you brownie points by passing the name on. Sorry I'm not a sssssnake.

The shirt was left on a table, I took a photo, It's that simple. The Dragons haven't even come into the story yet, god knows how I'm going to manage to explain that bit to you

24 minutes ago, glenpvfc said:

I think it would be decent of you to stop making things up, that's just poor form. I never mentioned anyone in the club shop or bad mouthed anyone. Why would me giving you a name make you believe me? Or would it just earn you brownie points by passing the name on. Sorry I'm not a sssssnake.

The shirt was left on a table, I took a photo, It's that simple. The Dragons haven't even come into the story yet, god knows how I'm going to manage to explain that bit to you

Sorry mate, I do apologise.  It wasn't you who made remarks about the stuff being left lying around in the shop, it was another poster.  I wasn't intending to pass anything on you told me and I never seek brownie points as you put it.  It seems, however, that one of the boxes had been tampered with before it arrived at the shop.  This looked suspicious but I accept you had nowt to do with that and apologise for thinking otherwise.

2 hours ago, Badgerspaws said:

Have been in the shop this morning to get my ticket for the Burnley match.

There were lots of boxes from Italy waiting to be opened. Must be a promising sign.

Depends what's in them, might be horses heads......or worse that yellow shirt that was photographed.

May even be fake like http://www.footballshirtculture.com/19/20-Kits/huddersfield-town-2019-20-umbro-home-kit.html

Archived