onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Kit

Vital Spark

Advert

Are you a full ticket????

Smurthwaite alienated an entire community, his own staff, his own supporters, everything. He knew he was leaving months ago.

The club has been running on empty.

Any other season you’d have a point but right now????? Seriously???? Have you been living in a cave these last few months????

I give up with some Vale supporters, I really do.

The only person that needs to “get a grip” is you. And when you’re disappointed on the 16th June just be thankful that you’ve got a ******* club to support and the new owners can’t work ******* miracles because of what the previous incumbent did.

Worst post I’ve seen in a long time.

I despair.

Well said.

What fraggle is not understanding is not difficult to understand;Kit companies will be working through their orders,and I would guess quantities ordered would dictate who gets delivery first,if Manchester United say for sake of argument are ordering from the same company as the Vale then it would be common sense their 250k strips will be produced before our say 1k.

The digs at the club after all we have been through are quite pathetic really and this is before a ball is kicked,fortunately the club has far more

intelligent,sensible and rational supporters than the simple minded "I want everything now" brigade and if I dont get it I will spread negative vibes where ever I can.

You would imagine Synetics would want to sponsor the front of the shirts?

In terms of a kit deal, I think we would have been still with BLK had they not gone bust?

I believe it was a 3 year originally?

So this situation is more about that than any Smurf antics.

I'd be surprised if Synectics were on the shirt. Wouldn't that be depriving the club of a decent revenue from a company that would pay to be on the shirts?

I have to say on this topic, someone at the club needs an absolute rocket up their.... every single season for as long as I can remember they’ve always got excuses!!! They know from the start of the season we need a new bloody kit for the next one and it’s always late!!! Shops plan for the next Xmas, straight after the current one.... sorry folks no Xmas trees this year Barbara missed our order in January, so we won’t have them until March....

It’s a loads of balls and so frustrating, the club is always so dis-organised in that department, think of the May and June birthdays they are missing out on.... not to mention Father’s Day!!!

They need to get a grip - happy to take it all back if it lands before June 16th!

What a spectacular form of thick you must be.

They must have decided to do the whole thing as one big grand reveal rather than in dribs and drabs.

Someone tweeted a photo of them at the ground the other day doing a big professional style photo shoot so it can’t be far away.

I went to get my season ticket today and I noticed they’d started to scrape off some of the BLK decals from the windows of the club shop.

I know people say it's back to Errea (why they'd take us back, I'll never know...)

But if it was to be anything else, I (as a Dane) would like to see us with Hummel.

They seem to be trying actively to come back into the English market, having signed up Oldham and Cambridge in League 2 this season, on top of the lot they signed last season.

If we could work closely with them, they always do some really really nice bespoke stuff. I'm not that fond of the two before mentioned, but the Middlesborough away kit and the Rangers kits, are very nice! They also do Brondby here in Denmark, and they always do very nice classic looking stuff with a modern twist, for them.

I know people say it's back to Errea (why they'd take us back, I'll never know...)

But if it was to be anything else, I (as a Dane) would like to see us with Hummel.

They seem to be trying actively to come back into the English market, having signed up Oldham and Cambridge in League 2 this season, on top of the lot they signed last season.

If we could work closely with them, they always do some really really nice bespoke stuff. I'm not that fond of the two before mentioned, but the Middlesborough away kit and the Rangers kits, are very nice! They also do Brondby here in Denmark, and they always do very nice classic looking stuff with a modern twist, for them.

I'm happy with Errea, BLK was a disaster but it all depends on the design of course. Hummels Cambridge away shirt isn't the best http://www.footballshirtculture.com/19/20-Kits/cambridge-united-2019-2020-hummel-away-kit.html

That Cambridge away shirt is a remake of their old 1990s Vandanel shirt.

Birmingham City used the same pattern on their home shirt, yellow and green bits on a blue background and it was absolutely vile.

eng_il_1993-94-CAMBRIDGE-UNITED-FC-SHIRT-XL-25028.jpg

I wonder if the makers are running out of ideas, ever so slowly. You see more and more of these remake/'inspired by' kits now, than 10 years ago.

Archived