onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ofiicially the best fans in the league

jjvale_03

Is this a false picture? Does it not show the large number of disgruntled fans, who only go to away matches?

Yeah of course it does.

Look at the average home gates for the division.

We are in 4th in the home gates too.

Advert

Wondered if anyone produces a weighted table, showing how the number of fans by distance travelled, compares? Only 552 different journeys. It would boost Torquay`s placing, but maybe not make much difference to us.

Torquay are really well followed for the distances they trave, though they do have lots of midlands based supporters. They sponsored the game against Stafford when they were in the conference and the ball against us by clubbing together.

Good group of lads up for a laugh too!

No.

That's why, as the fans who probably pay the least to get in at home, we have the spare cash to fill the coffers of our competitors. What other business runs like this? The next time a poorly supported club beats us with a goal from a striker we can't afford, you'll know why.

Bobbins mate! IMO of course!

Is this a false picture? Does it not show the large number of disgruntled fans, who only go to away matches?

I'd definately put myself in that category. I reckon I've been to just 5 home games over the past couple of seasons, however I've been to 15 away games during that period aswell.:ohmy:

I much prefer the away-days, better atmosphere, together with the fact that we were superb away from home last season under Micky Adams (only lost five League away games all season I think?) Just prefer the whole Football day experience really.

Much cheaper to go get in most other grounds compared to Vale aswell.===

They sponsored the game against Stafford when they were in the conference and the ball against us by clubbing together.

Good group of lads up for a laugh too!

I sponsered the match ball against Torquay for my 18th birthday....

Archived