onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Forum issue [being worked on]

Why do I have to keep logging in every time I go on o v f, I put my user name in then my, password then tick the box to remember me, but when I go off o v f, then go back later I have relog in.

I’ve been having this problem for weeks now.

Sometimes I con log in and log in up to 20 times per day.

Advert

I’ve been having this problem for weeks now.

Sometimes I con log in and log in up to 20 times per day.

Yes, it is complex and I've taken a lot of looks at it. I will continue to do so but it's a real tricky one.

Yes, it is complex and I've taken a lot of looks at it. I will continue to do so but it's a real tricky one.

I wasn’t moaning or getting impatient Rob, that’s why I hav’nt contacted you again since 24April, just saw another post with the same problem and commented on it.

I wasn’t moaning or getting impatient Rob, that’s why I hav’nt contacted you again since 24April, just saw another post with the same problem and commented on it.

Conrad do you also get the Qualcast pop up we respect your privacy but they don't,

Conrad this is an advert company that says they can Taylor make adverts to suit you from millions of adverts on its books it has a turn it off button with a exit & save button but it still pops up when I am on the o v f site.

Conrad this is an advert company that says they can Taylor make adverts to suit you from millions of adverts on its books it has a turn it off button with a exit & save button but it still pops up when I am on the o v f site.

No Reg, don’t get that, but did get a similar thing a couple of months ago, dear virgin media customer. Several other people on ovf had it but rob sorted it.

Everywhere mate.

Your post on here

I need to know more details of what you are using to view OVF (browser etc). I can see all the quotes fine on mobile and desktop. Anyone else not seeing the quotes?

A recent change (and very minor inconvenience) on Safari / iPad is that the link to recent forum posts on the home page is now bottom right where it was top right up to a few days ago.

Hi,

OK. I'll look into it. Any change of a screengrab so I can identify the component?

Thanks,

Rob

Hi robf this is the third time today I have been on o v f and each time I have had to log in to get on o v f also keep getting a pop up from advertising firm Quantcast it say we value your privacy but don\'t I do not get this pop up on any other site only o v f.

Hi robf this is the third time today I have been on o v f and each time I have had to log in to get on o v f also keep getting a pop up from advertising firm Quantcast it say we value your privacy but don\\\'t I do not get this pop up on any other site only o v f.

Hi RSB,

1. I\'ve sent you a PM - did you get it?

2. The Quantcast pop-up is related to the log-in issue. Let me explain...

You should be logged on and your cookie remembered if you tick the box. The first time you log on you will get the pop-up (I have to have it due to new GDPR regulations) and then it should not appear again. But because the site is not saving your cookie for some reason, you are not being saved as logged in and so you are also getting the pop-up multiple times.

As I mentioned, I am looking into it but it\'s not simple. My guess is that there is a https link which is incorrectly down as http but i have literally thousands of line of code to look through to try and find it. I am trying but it\'s a hard job.

Thanks,

Rob

Archived