Advert

Well we know:

David Worrall

Manny Oyeleke

Are being offered extensions

Rumours Conlon has accepted one

Turner has left.

Linking the info we have so far.

There has to be some unexpected ones. Players that have left, by mutual agreement etc.

If Askey wants to bring in 12 new faces, and the squad is around 30 now and Askey wants it around 24/25. That is a hell of a lot of players, that has to leave!

By my count, that is between 14 and 18 names on the ‘leave’ list.

There has to be some unexpected ones. Players that have left, by mutual agreement etc.

If Askey wants to bring in 12 new faces, and the squad is around 30 now and Askey wants it around 24/25. That is a hell of a lot of players, that has to leave!

By my count, that is between 14 and 18 names on the ‘leave’ list.

Doesnt need that kind of change though, defence is solid, some good midfielders, overhaul puts us back a year each time. Get rid of all the dead wood and any who are not featuring and add 5 or 6 players. That would be sensible.

Doesnt need that kind of change though, defence is solid, some good midfielders, overhaul puts us back a year each time. Get rid of all the dead wood and any who are not featuring and add 5 or 6 players. That would be sensible.

We continually learn revolution doesn't trump evolution.

The following players are out of contact and have been released:

Antony Kay

Theo Vassell

Mike Calveley

Michael Tonge

Luke Hannant

Harry Benns

Danny Elliott

Dan Turner

Dior Angus

The following player is out of contract but has been offered a further term of re-engagement:

Sam Hornby

The following players have an option with the club:

Connell Rawlinson

Leon Legge

David Worrall

Manny Oyeleke

The following players have been retained:

Scott Brown

James Gibbons

Nathan Smith

Cristian Montano

Tom Conlon

Ben Whitfield

Luke Joyce

Tom Pope

Ricky Miller

Daniel Trickett-Smith

Danny Pugh's contract at the club has expired, however, the club are in discussions with Danny with a view to offer him a future role at the club.

Following their loan spells at the club, Mitchell Clark, Adam Crookes, Kyle Howkins, Callum Whelan, Toby Edser and Mark Harris have all returned to their parent clubs.

Definitely cleared the decks there. I was fairly surprised with Hannant. I've never been wowed by him but he's normally nailed on first team.

Maybe he's got another option somewhere?

Well, theres certainly room for plenty to come in now and that's a good thing I reckon. But if we're going for a small squad and are in for the likes of Ryan lloyd I'll be very underwhelmed.

Hopefully Worrall and manny will stay.

Over JA now. I'm hopefull.

Archived