onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Retained list

Jacob_123

Advert

Additionally I don’t want to see us try to sign Crookes. He started off ok but faded badly. He is a poor player. Clark on the other hand should definitely be on the radar.

No chance of signing Clark and I agree we should be nowhere near signing Crookes. He’s garbage.

Tony Kay is a good pro and has done a job but isn't good enough. Nowhere near.

His abilities are completely overshadowed by being the slowest outfield player I've seen in a decade. He makes Pope look like Thierry Henry.

Nothing against him but we need to be moving on.

Tony Kay is a good pro and has done a job but isn't good enough. Nowhere near.

His abilities are completely overshadowed by being the slowest outfield player I've seen in a decade. He makes Pope look like Thierry Henry.

Nothing against him but we need to be moving on.

Had you forgotten about Tonge?

Well heres who id keep and who i would move on and hopefully they serve there next club with more heart effort and dedication than they did this club .

Brown Oyeleke Hannant Conlon id keep i like what they offer .

Players im unsure of Joyce /Worrall /Montano theres undoubted ability in these players but we have rarely witnessed it and not to a consistent level mind i suppose they wouldnt be playing for a team whats finished nearly bottom of the entire football league .

Kay is a good back up player but nothing more as is Popey there legs cannot be expected do what they have been able doespecially Tom Pope who has been responsible for many up moments in these very poor years overall season efforts.

So id sell Smith the lad as proved that its always going be nearer lower reaches of the league standard for him .

The rest well theres the door good luck .

Im not putting Calverley Benns Elliot and Dior in that bracket ,have not witnessed enough of them make a judgement .

Elliot has something .

Maybe a pre season for him will turn him intoa player a very good one at that .

UTV welcome the Shanahans .

[quote=fuzzyvalefan;869994

Question marks over Kay and Hannant too but would lean to keeping both as I think they both have things to offer and are reliable

Kay has been dreadful. For a 36 year old pro he makes too many amateur errors. I hope he goes. The poster boy of the mediocre, cheap rubbish of the last days of Smurf.

Agree about Crooks, he started OK but there must be better out there. Not convinced.

Heard a rumour today (and it is very much a third hand one) that Askey's looking to get rid of Smith due to his antics with some of the other youngsters. Hope not - but will wait and see.

Agree about Crooks, he started OK but there must be better out there. Not convinced.

Heard a rumour today (and it is very much a third hand one) that Askey's looking to get rid of Smith due to his antics with some of the other youngsters. Hope not - but will wait and see.

Hasn't he said how much he rates him and said he is the ultimate professional?

Archived