onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Norman Smurthwaite

Heatwave

The guy was a twonk that had no business trying to run a football club. He's not a football person. But why can't some people just move on instead of souring the day thinking about someone for a moment they genuinely despise?

The only things thing I regret is not being able to tell the fat bustard to his face !

Advert

Try not to have a heart attack cashing in the cheque.

When his time comes like all of us he cant take it with him,,usually you are remembered for what you were & did not your bank balance- one day he will realise this when his greed n money count for nothing when he is talking to bill bell again- who for all his faults helped give us a memorable era along with Sir John Rudge..

He really missed a trick through ,greed,arrogance,stupidity,egotistical dictatorial nastiness, when it could have been so different.

Good riddance Judas and watch our new era grow as someone shows you how its done,,gotta hurt that one

Smurthwaite has made millions out of Vale, out of the pockets of genuine Stoke people.

He has no shame, he knows no better. Cash is his ego, his king

No doubt he'll move on to another club, he's never wrong, always makes money (his words)

Good luck Norman. I have no money in comparison. I have my pride and love for football and Port Vale in particular.

Up the Vale - onwards and upwards Valiants

"Black & Gold - We've been sold" !!

Say what you like about Smurthwaite but he's had the last laugh, rinsed our club and got over the true value shoved in his a**e pocket,best thing to do now is don't feed his ego and ignore him and never mention his name again.

Say what you like about Smurthwaite but he's had the last laugh, rinsed our club and got over the true value shoved in his a**e pocket,best thing to do now is don't feed his ego and ignore him and never mention his name again.

He's also had his reputation totally destroyed. I suppose he thinks it was worth it.

I rather think he will.

Folk with big egos crave recognition and adoration.

He won't be seen ever again at Vale Park and his face will be recognised all around the other football league clubs.

He is now yesterday's man.

To those who doubted what folk on here have been saying for a while about the previous owner's accounting practices, just read this from Carol in the Sentinel: "The income streams from anything on Vale Park will go directly into the club. That is a big change and will be very different as far as building the club up is concerned."

So buy a pie, a shirt, book a wedding, and you will be helping the club from now on. This didn't happen before.

To those who doubted what folk on here have been saying for a while about the previous owner's accounting practices, just read this from Carol in the Sentinel: "The income streams from anything on Vale Park will go directly into the club. That is a big change and will be very different as far as building the club up is concerned."

So buy a pie, a shirt, book a wedding, and you will be helping the club from now on. This didn't happen before.

Will you marry me then Jean and we can book a wedding, lol.

Archived