leedsvaliant

Who should we sign?

Also what is happening with Ricky miller? Askey mentioned today that rawlinson and Whitfield are transfer listed but no mention again of miller?

Just seen on Facebook that him and brown are now following Durrell of macc on Twitter...

Also what is happening with Ricky miller? Askey mentioned today that rawlinson and Whitfield are transfer listed but no mention again of miller?

Just seen on Facebook that him and brown are now following Durrell of macc on Twitter...

I suspect there may be legal reasons why the club and player aren't commenting...

I suspect there may be legal reasons why the club and player aren't commenting...

Durrell also tweeted a fingers crossed emoji suggesting something is done for him, be it at Vale or elsewhere.

Either he can leave, or else he is staying. Those are basically the options? What could be the legal problem, about the club saying they’ve chosen to make him available (like Rawlinson and Whitfield), pay up the contract or whatever? Those situations happens up and down the country on a regular basis?

Either he can leave, or else he is staying. Those are basically the options? What could be the legal problem, about the club saying they’ve chosen to make him available (like Rawlinson and Whitfield), pay up the contract or whatever? Those situations happens up and down the country on a regular basis?

If, as has been rumoured, he has/is going to be sacked.

Durrell also tweeted a fingers crossed emoji suggesting something is done for him, be it at Vale or elsewhere.

Suspect this is more to do with Macc's court appearance today regarding their winding up order...

Fingers crossed we do get Durrell... described as a game changer that consistently makes it into the all time Macc XI

Fingers crossed we do get Durrell... described as a game changer that consistently makes it into the all time Macc XI

If we get him and Cullen then things are looking up

Cullen, Pope, Bennett and Miller (if stays)... thats an upgrade on Elliott and Turner as our four!

I agree the four now we’ve got is amazing hope Miller stays!

I agree the four now we’ve got is amazing hope Miller stays!

We've got options so if Pope is out we have cover that doesn't degrade the teams quality, that is crucial IMO.

We've got options so if Pope is out we have cover that doesn't degrade the teams quality, that is crucial IMO.

I agree got great cover 4 decent strikers on the books 📖

A good signing. Hopefully he can stay fit and chip in with a decent amount of goals.

Sensible to give him a 1 year contract, bearing in mind that he's supposedly had a few bad injuries over the last couple of years.