leedsvaliant

Who should we sign?

What is your fictitious source?

If could understand Ernie moaning as much as he does if has a "fictitious source" personally I'd go to the Drs.

If could understand Ernie moaning as much as he does if has a "fictitious source" personally I'd go to the Drs.

Couldn’t agree with you more.

Not that sure he's an upgrade on Wes Thomas. Same height, weight, age ... both peaked at Birmingham. Broadly similar goal scoring records but Thomas played at a higher level for the most part.

Grimsby have been linked with a few strikers... that’s the problem, everyone wants them hence why the wages they command are such a challenge!

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/championship-league-one-released-players-2838078

list of players released and those retained updated 10th june .

old players released, jj hooper, marc richards,sam foley,tyrone barnet think lines was another ..(-:

would have marc Richards though if he came cheap as long as his contract had an xmas break

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/championship-league-one-released-players-2838078

list of players released and those retained updated 10th june .

old players released, jj hooper, marc richards,sam foley,tyrone barnet think lines was another ..(-:

would have marc Richards though if he came cheap as long as his contract had an xmas break

Marc Richards is past it now in my opinion, especially if we are looking for pace up front.

Askey's comments about having pace up front fills me with hope that he's talking to an Amoo or Cowan Hall. As he has said, these better players are likely to hold out until later in the summer and we just have to hold our nerve and be prepared to go in with a better offer if needed.

Askey has said he are in talks with a striker and hoping to complete the deal soon.

Be interesting to see who it is:smile:

I can’t wait for Lloyd to be made official!

Not from a playing side, he will only be a backup that knows the system.

But the gnashing of teeth and boiling of urine it will cause for some of our posters will be hilarious!

😂😂😂😂

I'm thinking it's going to be Ryan Lloyd today.

A left sided player.I’d like to think he has improved since the time he was with us.Askey clearly likes him.

The tweet appears to have been deleted.

Just hope it isn’t him don’t rate him can do better!