onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Who should we sign?

leedsvaliant

Advert

Is that Mark Marshall who started 6 league games last year and warmed the bench for the rest?

That bench must have been red hot. 29 total appearances for a team just promoted out of League One.

Wrong again happy clappers.

You,ll be wanting Dangerous Dodds back next because he,s cheap.

Would welcome players like Lee Collins and Gavin Gunning back.

They are both decent league players who could get a regular place in the first team.In fact would like Mark Marshall as well.

Not a bench warmer like Lloyd.

The Big Ern double ... Dodds and Lloyd in one thread!

Goooooooooaaaaaaaarrrrrrrnnnn!!!

You do shock me with your view about Collins... given that it’s sensible! 😂😂

I was thinking that you had changed your ways... but then you threw in a cheap comment about Lloyd at the end and everything was back to normal!

#Relentless

That bench must have been red hot. 29 total appearances for a team just promoted out of League One.

I was just pointing out that if Lloyd was a bench warmer with 11 league starts then Marshall must be the same with only 6. It was a response to the poster, not a relfection on the player.

.... 2000 peanuts a week apparently.

Didn’t know Crewe we’re paying that kind of money these days....wow!

I think he’ll be wanting 1st team football, however a good young keeper.

Don’t think we’ll be paying a keeper £2k a week to bench warm, and judging by the way he’s left Crewe, bit of a Billy Big Nuts

In the recent past we’ve had a lot of young goalkeepers coming through who, whilst they haven’t moved in to bigger and better things, would have been adequate as a second choice. Not sure what the current situation is. I guess one option would be picking up a young keeper recently released from a prem, or championship club, or on a season long loan.

Yes he played a few more games in a side promoted to the Championship than Ryan Lloyd who only played in 13 games in a struggling Macc team.

Gooooooarn Ern!!

Just when we were all starting to forget your opinion on Lloyd. Thank goodness you are relentless!!

In the recent past we’ve had a lot of young goalkeepers coming through who, whilst they haven’t moved in to bigger and better things, would have been adequate as a second choice. Not sure what the current situation is. I guess one option would be picking up a young keeper recently released from a prem, or championship club, or on a season long loan.

Need a goalie who is good and can push Brown but happy to sit on the bench and play in reserve games. It needs someone with a viable profile for that situation. That could be a young keeper coming through the youth team or someone released looking to continue in the game or an older keeper coming to the end who wants to carry on for another year. The trick is, I guess, if Brown got injured and was out for several weeks and months the reserve does have to be good enough for this level of football. I never thought Ryan Boot was good enough, though to be fair he couldn't be far short having been first choice for Solihull Moors last season who challenged for promotion in the National League.

Archived