onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Who should we sign?

leedsvaliant

He

All these decent players being released by clubs and we are still considering signing Lloyd.I understand he has been offered a contract by Chester so Askey is panicking in case he loses out.( That’s about his level)

Concentrate on getting some decent first team players in instead of bench warmers like Lloyd.

Unbelievable Jeff.

Quality not quantity.

No offence but you chat so much **** a lot of the time of late which is sad as I used to like reading the things you said

Advert

Ben Garrett released by Crewe won’t be on mega money and plenty of league experience.

for once that's not a bad shout tbf,was very highly rated a few years ago and they expected him to move higher up the leagues,whether he would come here as a number 2 keeper I doubt

Agree to a point, but you cannot blame him he is never going to replace Browny. Don't think we will struggle to get a number 2 keeper, we may well struggle to get decent strikers.

Crookes is an OK signing. For me the bigger news is losing a very good goalkeeper in Hornby! Not too happy about that

Ben Garrett released by Crewe won’t be on mega money and plenty of league experience.

It would be a stretch to get Garrett to be our number two... rumoured to be going to QPR as their backup.

Expectations need a reset I think.

It would be a stretch to get Garrett to be our number two... rumoured to be going to QPR as their backup.

Expectations need a reset I think.

Exactly.

You are never going to keep a player who won't play a single game next season unless our first choice keeper is injured.

Hornby showed promise but he was never going to replace Brown in the short term so it's a good move for him if he can challenge for a first team place and increase his wages.

I wish him well. He was never an ounce of bother here and was a good professional.

Old Erniemoss will be booking himself into the Priory when he hears the rumours about Lee Collins

Haha! I can’t wait! The relentless warrior of moaning will blow a gasket.

Forget the fact that FGR fans seem unhappy he hasn’t signed up again. He has been a very decent player for them and is described as “the ultimate professional”... old Ern will give it both barrels. Relentless!!!

Haha! I can’t wait! The relentless warrior of moaning will blow a gasket.

Forget the fact that FGR fans seem unhappy he hasn’t signed up again. He has been a very decent player for them and is described as “the ultimate professional”... old Ern will give it both barrels. Relentless!!!

Wrong again happy clappers.

You,ll be wanting Dangerous Dodds back next because he,s cheap.

Would welcome players like Lee Collins and Gavin Gunning back.

They are both decent league players who could get a regular place in the first team.In fact would like Mark Marshall as well.

Not a bench warmer like Lloyd.

Archived