onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Who should we sign?

leedsvaliant

Cullen a brilliant signing.Shame they had wait until he signed before announcing the Lloyd signing.Obviously waited until I bought my season ticket today before announcing Lloyd had signed.

That will put a dampener on season ticket sales.

He can replace Dangerous Dodds as tea boy.

Good news is that the guy in the ticket office said they had now sold 2700 season tickets a lot of which were new customers.

I understand your frustration that Ryan hasn’t reached the standard of professional football you obviously have in the past

Advert

Cullen a brilliant signing.Shame they had wait until he signed before announcing the Lloyd signing.Obviously waited until I bought my season ticket today before announcing Lloyd had signed.

That will put a dampener on season ticket sales.

He can replace Dangerous Dodds as tea boy.

Good news is that the guy in the ticket office said they had now sold 2700 season tickets a lot of which were new customers.

Listened to the latest Shanahan interview and thought how lucky we are to have such positive decent people finally running our club,I thought how positive everything is at the moment,how much better this close season signings are and then we get this melt sneering and mocking.

EMR why don't you just Foxtrot Oscar you absolute pipe. I silently sit in the background reading great views of regulars & get excited for new signings, then your name pops up on every other comment talking *****, why haven't you been banned yet you WUM?

Because you know it makes sense but won’t admit it.

At least someone is happy

With such a poor signing.

Listened to the latest Shanahan interview and thought how lucky we are to have such positive decent people finally running our club,I thought how positive everything is at the moment,how much better this close season signings are and then we get this melt sneering and mocking.

Obviously you aren’t an expert.

The signings have been worse than last season until today...

Because you know it makes sense but won’t admit it.

At least someone is happy

With such a poor signing.

This will be my One & only response to you as I won't be wasting my time being wound up, I shall just stick you on ignore like many others. I never once said I was happy, I like many others am happy with the new owners, their vision & trust their judgement, unlike the drivel you spout day in day out, it's ppl like you that drive genuine ppl away from this site constantly clogging it up with attention seeking wind up posts!!!

EMR why don't you just Foxtrot Oscar you absolute pipe. I silently sit in the background reading great views of regulars & get excited for new signings, then your name pops up on every other comment talking *****, why haven't you been banned yet you WUM?

What I was thinking....

The latest SuperVale pod cast with Carol and Kevin is a very fascinating listen.

They talk about players having to fit into a culture and that John is trying to build something long term and had a certain type of person he definitely didn’t want to have at the club.

They then (around 35 mins) have a slight dig at a certain type of vale fan who are spouting off on social media and being negative. Their challenge to those fans was stop judging a house by looking through the window... there is a big, long term rebuild going on and the culture around the club is vital to that.

The truth hurts pal just like when Dodds came back.

Hope you are pleased our season ticket money is being wasted on Lloyd.

Luckily Curren does seem to be a positive signing and just what we need.

I’ll judge if my ST has been wasted after I’ve seen him play thanks. First time round I thought he had potential but was too lightweight so we’ll see if this has changed but I will give the lad a chance.

The truth hurts pal just like when Dodds came back.

Hope you are pleased our season ticket money is being wasted on Lloyd.

Luckily Curren does seem to be a positive signing and just what we need.

It shows how much of a football expert you are when you cannot even get the name of our new signing right. :doh:

I think most fans are happy to buy a season ticket and trust the manager to build a squad with the money, you don't have a say in how it is spent. If you are unhappy go and do something else on a Saturday! I think you've wasted your own money buying a computer to spout so much vitriolic comments from it!

Try using it more positively, put some trust in our new owners, our new manager and squad and give them your total support. It’s not going to be an easy ride again this season while everyone at the club works to drag us back from 4 years of terminal decline. We need to get behind the club and do our bit to make it a positive place to be around and move it out of the mire we’ve been in.

We’ve made some solid signings and some other players that will make up the squad. There’s a lot to be positive about at the moment. Have some faith, give this vendetta a rest, enjoy what’s left of the summer and ready yourself for August.

The latest SuperVale pod cast with Carol and Kevin is a very fascinating listen.

They talk about players having to fit into a culture and that John is trying to build something long term and had a certain type of person he definitely didn’t want to have at the club.

They then (around 35 mins) have a slight dig at a certain type of vale fan who are spouting off on social media and being negative. Their challenge to those fans was stop judging a house by looking through the window... there is a big, long term rebuild going on and the culture around the club is vital to that.

The Super Vale Podcast is excellent again...

I too immediately thought of certain posters on here when Carol was talking about reading negative comments re. new players who haven't even kicked a ball yet..

We all know who these posters are and they would do well to have a listen to the podcast themselves and to take time to reflect on where we have come from and where we are hoping to progress too...

Rather than spamming this forum with their constant negativity in the final week of the big season ticket push!!!

Archived