onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Who should we sign?

leedsvaliant

God damn it man, give it a rest you moaning old gas bag.

How is not blindingly obvious to you that your opinion holds no weight or validity with the people of this forum anymore.

I post sporadically because of people like you and REP(r.i.p)finding all the hours of the day to fill up this forum with your absolute nonsense. Do you work a job? Or is this what you do full time? This Macclesfield reserve business has been explained to you time and time again, how we are signing players has been explained to you, the reasoning to why this is happening has been explained to you. So why not give it a break? Maybe find a hobby?

David Ball would be a very good signing imo, get him in I say.

Actually I am a Manager for HMRC on benefits fraud.If you give me your details I will give you a call.

Advert

The sooner people realise that Ernie is just an attention seeking windup merchant the sooner you can just laugh at his ramblings.

It took me a while but, anyone who believes the following is best to be dismissed as a crazy old loon who is just saying stuff to get a reaction.

1. Durrell would cost the same as Lloyd in wages

2. The solution to our scoring problems is 37 yr old Nathan Tyson who scored 1 last year

3. The fact that Nathan Tyson scored one more than Lloyd is justification for his view even though they play different positions

4. Akinfenwa was the man Askey wanted to inject pace into his forward line and has been having talks with the club

IF he is not just saying it to wind people up and has a genuine hatred and vendetta against Lloyd... AND believes the Akinfenwa rubbish. Then he too far gone to have a rational discussion with. Best to leave him trying to lick his elbows whilst spontaneously shouting Lloyd’s name out!

Macclesfield Messi ha ha

I wouldn’t hold your breath on ball... if we believe the source on Twitter that first said we were in for him then they also claim he is wanted by; Blackpool, Lincoln, Tranmere, Ipswich, Sunderland and Fleetwood.

That’s why some of these Twitter rumour sites are dangerous. Ball is way too good for league 2 but now we have locked into it and we are all going to be depressed when he doesn’t sign even though he probably was never even in the picture.

No chance if those lot are interested then. Yeah too good for league 2

Macclesfield Messi ha ha

It seems peculiar to me that there is only ever one WUM at a time, we had REP who shot himself in the foot and now we have you, I console myself with the fact that it's only a matter of time before the axe falls.

Interesting question. If you were employing someone in a managerial position, would you be happy if they spent part of their working day fannying about on a football message board?

You are pretty good at fannying about yourself Jacko .Bet you miss those long school holidays and terrorising the kids.

Its incentive based so no problems there.

Perhaps the Vale players should be incentive based.

You are pretty good at fannying about yourself Jacko .Bet you miss those long school holidays and terrorising the kids.

Its incentive based so no problems there.

Perhaps the Vale players should be incentive based.

My life is now one long holiday so I can fanny about as much as I like!

The possible signings are the ones reported in the Sentinel not the future ones.

Yes, "possible" signings.

If you read my point again it still stands - "how can you form any judgement on whether they are any better until they arrive?"

At the moment they are just rumoured connections. Not all rumours happen. So you are blaming a manager for moves that may never happen / moves he may not actually be interested in.

That's jumping the gun just a little...

it is a forum and everyone has the opportunity to have their say

Actually they don't. This is effectively a private website and entry has been allowed on condition that you follow the site rules. When you all register you agree to our terms and conditions (which includes expected levels of behaviour).

A website forum doesn't equal free speech. This isn't a public service. I expect members to obey the rules.

Archived