onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Who should we sign?

leedsvaliant

The latest report from the Sjokinel on Mitch Clark makes interesting reading:

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-port-vale-clark-2988501

Even if he signs for a higher league club, looks like we may then be in with a chance of a loan deal, which would be good news. Even better would be if he fails to sign for anyone else and we get him back permanently. But we'll have to see - crossed my mind that his agent may well be using us a factor in the deal.

Absolutely agree CD :yes:

The agent says he has fielded interest from a Premier League club, a Championship side and a big League One club, as well as from abroad.

I'm surprises the agent didn't mention China too.

Advert

I wouldn't break the bank for him.

Gibbons is as good if not a better player for me.

Agree - there is very little between Clark & Gibbons, so unless there are other (off-the-pitch) issues with Gibbons then it would be a waste of the budget (seeing as its understandably limited & we have to be "canny") to have Clark & Gibbons, when there are supposedly others in the squad that can cover right-back if necessary.

I agree with Danish.

This is turning into another Whitfield.

Johnny big potatoes thinks he's better than he is.

Move on please Askey. He is using us as a bargaining tool , we have our home grown Gibbons who needs more games as he gets older .

Give Gibbons the full back shirt and move on to somebody who actually gives a **** and wants to play for our club.

Probably hardly any fault of Clark but who on Earth does his agent think he is ?

Off top of my head I recall two horrendous back passes Grimsby and Crewe as well as countless other poor performances during the middle of the season. Because he's raw and learning the game it comes with the territory.

Suddenly he is Cafu or Roberto Carlos , please move on Vale to other targets and we'll probably cross paths next season when he's at Cambridge.

Bennett, Amoo and Durrell have been linked, not many others though. Maybe Askey likes to do it that way?

Ideally deal under the radar without agents` publicity. Of course it is exciting to be in a race for a player, but with our budget we lose lots more than we win. Hopefully those days will change in the future when we have a stronger hand.

No chance other clubs are interested and he hasn’t played for Macc reserves.

God damn it man, give it a rest you moaning old gas bag.

How is not blindingly obvious to you that your opinion holds no weight or validity with the people of this forum anymore.

I post sporadically because of people like you and REP(r.i.p)finding all the hours of the day to fill up this forum with your absolute nonsense. Do you work a job? Or is this what you do full time? This Macclesfield reserve business has been explained to you time and time again, how we are signing players has been explained to you, the reasoning to why this is happening has been explained to you. So why not give it a break? Maybe find a hobby?

David Ball would be a very good signing imo, get him in I say.

Better than the Macclesfield Messi.

People like yourself are the reason that some great posters no longer post on here or at least not much,very boring,on and on about the same player and your hatred of him......never thought i would say this on here but it is going down bank which is such a shame for the likes of Rob and Barry

God damn it man, give it a rest you moaning old gas bag.

How is not blindingly obvious to you that your opinion holds no weight or validity with the people of this forum anymore.

I post sporadically because of people like you and REP(r.i.p)finding all the hours of the day to fill up this forum with your absolute nonsense. Do you work a job? Or is this what you do full time? This Macclesfield reserve business has been explained to you time and time again, how we are signing players has been explained to you, the reasoning to why this is happening has been explained to you. So why not give it a break? Maybe find a hobby?

David Ball would be a very good signing imo, get him in I say.

Other clubs are in for David Ball and I would be happy if there was a miracle and we actually managed to sign him.

Can you enlighten me that the signings and possible signings are any better than players we have released .

They are no different than Neil Aspin signings last season.

The current players are the ones who just missed relegation last season so wake up and smell the coffee.

Can you enlighten me that the signings and possible signings are any better than players we have released .

Do you know who all the "possible signings" are...

I would imagine the answer is "no" because none of us do for sure.

In which case how can you form any judgement on whether they are any better until they arrive?

I've complained before about people judging players before they even play for us but to judge them before they even sign takes it to a whole new level...

Archived