onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Who should we sign?

leedsvaliant

If his agent is worth his salt he'll be telling him to hold out for the best offer he can get, whether that's from Vale or anyone else.

Unfortunately very true. I’m sure the player will want to get a club sorted sooner rather than later though so I’m sure in the next week or so we will hear more on things.

Advert

Some proper creatures on this forum. At one point it was a fun place to visit, filled with whit & good humour. Them days are long gone sadly.

Making things up, criticisms of players who have yet to pull on the shirt (or even sign), plus criticism of the new owners for some reason. Very sad behaviour.

Let’s trust what happening & have a positive outlook. We’ve been run into the ground for the last 3 years. It won’t be fixed in 4 weeks.

Some proper creatures on this forum. At one point it was a fun place to visit, filled with whit & good humour. Them days are long gone sadly.

Making things up, criticisms of players who have yet to pull on the shirt (or even sign), plus criticism of the new owners for some reason. Very sad behaviour.

Let’s trust what happening & have a positive outlook. We’ve been run into the ground for the last 3 years. It won’t be fixed in 4 weeks.

Well said that man...

I agree, totally agree!

But as I'm sure the Shanahans also understand, healing takes time.

We are all forever in debt to them, for sending the fat one away. But we have been lied to and treated like crap, for so long now, that the wounds are very deep!

As the old saying goes: "It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it." And we have had almost a decade of crap from the fat one. We haven't even seen a pre-season friendly over the new ownership yet.

And while they are genuine terrific people, we are a football club and we the fans, want to see an improvement on the football side as well.

I'm not expecting a miracle next season, just a decent way forward and a finish between 11th and 15th. Our self-understanding has taken a big, huge, giant knock, and needs time to get back on it's feet. I agree with those who say, we should be a middle League 1 team at least. But that is not where we are right now, and that is not where we are going to be next season.

So while I agree we should trust what is happening and be positive, trust have to be earned, no matter who you are. Especially after the decade we have just left. It has to be a 2 way street.

We must back the owners and the team, and they in return must understand, that the fans need time to heal as well.

Well said.......:clap::clap::clap:

Very sad behaviour indeed.

Archived