onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Who should we sign?

leedsvaliant

Advert

If we sign Lloyd then I might think again about next season. Would be worse than the signings over the last few seasons. Don’t want crooks to sign either. He’s done nothing to deserve a contract.
I predicted 6 months before the usual suspects found their excuses not to buy a season ticket and started their negativity again. Seems 6 days was long enough

I predicted 6 months before the usual suspects found their excuses not to buy a season ticket and started their negativity again. Seems 6 days was long enough

Usual suspects? It was a figure of speech pal. But hey. Great signing Lloyd would be Christ.

I don’t want Ryan Lloyd back, don’t want ex players back, we won’t progress like that, look at Tranmere tonight Norwood what a striker why can’t we get somebody like that.

Because had we, people would moan & moan, in his final season at FGR he scored 11 in 37, people would have dismissed him right away without seeing him kick a ball.

Fans are deluded if they think we should go for the likes of Mayor, Maynard & Norwood, totally unreal expectations

Because had we, people would moan & moan, in his final season at FGR he scored 11 in 37, people would have dismissed him right away without seeing him kick a ball.

Fans are deluded if they think we should go for the likes of Mayor, Maynard & Norwood, totally unreal expectations

Yeah I get your point, but Ryan Lloyd isn’t really exciting is it, if we sign some good proven players then you will get loads getting season tickets.

I thought we were going to trust john Askey to decide which players he wanted and respect his judgement. Honeymoon is well and truly over I guess....

Maybe you trust John Askey but he still has a lot to prove he is suitable for the job.

He has the perfect opportunity to build his own team and can’t use the excuse he inherited the players from Aspin.

There will be loads of players desperately looking to get fixed up with a club.

Don’t think many league clubs will be queuing up to sign Ryan Lloyd so he can go on the if we are desperate list.

Only players an improvement for the first team should be considered at the current time.

Quality not quantity how many times have we said that.

Ryan Lloyd isn't top of my wanted list. I liked the sound of Dennis and Durrell as potential ex-Askey players coming in.

However, rumours come and go. If John signs up Lloyd I am sure he has his reasons. Having worked with the player before he would know what to expect from him and possibly how to get the best out of him.

I'll judge Askey on his window when it closes. Not before then, providing he stays of-course.

no ex-players, not a single one, look forwards not backwards.

So you are telling me that if Sam Morsy and Craig Davies became available and approached Vale you wouldn't want them? There's levels to everything and a sweeping generalisation like that is daft. What about if Forest offered us Tyler Walker? Would it matter that he previous appeared for us?

Archived