onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season ticket prices

Interesting on Walsall. 12-18 ticket is £69, but they get £3 per game back if they attend, so in effect free if you attend every game.

Interesting strategy to encourage teenagers to ‘get the bug’ for attending games regularly. Their young adult prices then vary from £125 to £175, which is comparable to what we are charging High School kids.

I assume the hope is they spend the £3 on match day, which of course helps if the catering is actually going to the club and not a 3rd party!

Advert

Interesting on Walsall. 12-18 ticket is £69, but they get £3 per game back if they attend, so in effect free if you attend every game.

Interesting strategy to encourage teenagers to ‘get the bug’ for attending games regularly. Their young adult prices then vary from £125 to £175, which is comparable to what we are charging High School kids.

I assume the hope is they spend the £3 on match day, which of course helps if the catering is actually going to the club and not a 3rd party!

Is the club called Bonser FC,BE?You can get a reasonable meal in the Bonser Suite.

Is the club called Bonser FC,BE?You can get a reasonable meal in the Bonser Suite.

Jeff Bonser is the chairman but not sure what you mean?

Just looked like forward thinking initiatives to try and attract and keep supporters during their transition from primary school age when they will go because their parents want them to, with an incentive to keep them going as teenagers as more choices emerge, into young adulthood, when they may be expected to be more financially independent, but will be on low / no real income and have other (more exciting) options for their time and limited money than lower league footy

Jeff Bonser is the chairman but not sure what you mean?

Just looked like forward thinking initiatives to try and attract and keep supporters during their transition from primary school age when they will go because their parents want them to, with an incentive to keep them going as teenagers as more choices emerge, into young adulthood, when they may be expected to be more financially independent, but will be on low / no real income and have other (more exciting) options for their timeouts and limited money than lower league footy

Absolutely no dig at you BE.All good ideas until you look what is going on at Walsall.Bonser is a bigger shocker than Smur..... Ground and club separated,lowest budget in League 1,440k per year rent charged,at the last count,going into his pension fund.Regular dipping into what he says he has loaned to the club.Relegation imminent.Protest Saturday last week.

Absolutely no dig at you BE.All good ideas until you look what is going on at Walsall.Bonser is a bigger shocker than Smur..... Ground and club separated,lowest budget in League 1,440k per year rent charged,at the last count,going into his pension fund.Regular dipping into what he says he has loaned to the club.Relegation imminent.Protest Saturday last week.

Ah, didn’t know that. Ties in nicely to my good idea unless the cash back is ending up with a 3rd party and not the football club!

I hope our new owners are able to attract younger fans. The most effective way to attract all fans back is by getting a successful, attacking, exciting team out on the pitch. Quality not quantity please!

Hope to hear good news on this (new owners) by the end of the week.

I’ve mentioned before on here, why don’t we allow the club shop gift vouchers to be redeemable against the cost of season tickets, that way fans could buy a £5 or £10 voucher at each game and also get them for birthdays, Christmas etc.

Of course this would only work if all takings are going into the same pot.

i would really like us to implement a new 9 month payment option like the shower down the a50 do to help people who struggle to front the ST money in one go.

Yes extend the early bird prices until end of July as many fans were unwilling to cough up to that greedy bar steward.Hopefully anyone who has been forced to buy one early will not have lost their money.

Bring back the mini season ticket of 10 matches for a reduced price for people who can’t attend every week.

When the clown goes I don't mind if my season ticket is same price as last season,for pay on the day supporters why not give a voucher each game and when you collect 4 vouchers you get free admission to your next game.

A 9 month payment plan sounds great especially for a family like mine where we attend every game but have to stump up around £840/season, this would bring the cost down massively. The club shop voucher system would also work as for birthday and Christmas presents.

A 9 month payment plan sounds great especially for a family like mine where we attend every game but have to stump up around £840/season, this would bring the cost down massively. The club shop voucher system would also work as for birthday and Christmas presents.

makes perfect sense to me anything to make the games more affordable surely has to be a good thing.

Archived