onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lack of professionalism amongst minority of PV players

philmpv

Advert

I suppose Pope will be getting his usual drinking sessions and gambling sessions in during the summer

The Pope is whiter than white eh

How does gambling in the off season compare to drug taking during the season?

Roll on when Carol and Kevin take over. They won’t suffer fools. Too many at the club have been on easy street and I’m on about some of the spongers who “work” at the club for their own gains.

They will undoubtedly bring professionalism back to the club.

What a mess. Let's hope we get Askey to manage us, and the Shanahans in control, then get this mess sorted out. Players are disappearing out of the squad for whatever reason, whether its drugs, booze or egos it wants stamping out.

Agree TT,

Whatever JA's concerns only a complete changeover in the 'Boardroom will give him a chance to draw a line under them toward a brighter football league experience given, of course, John is retained by our new owners.

Having a couple of pints on a Sunday doesn't compare to turning up to training hungover n coked up!

Lets be honest if we were ripping up the league it would be a slap on the wrist but we arent, so it isnt. In general they should be looking after themselves and being professional if they can't get rid there plenty of other players.

Miller cant play 90 minutes because of his lifestyle its pathetic. Get rid

Having a couple of pints on a Sunday doesn't compare to turning up to training hungover n coked up!

Lets be honest if we were ripping up the league it would be a slap on the wrist but we arent, so it isnt. In general they should be looking after themselves and being professional if they can't get rid there plenty of other players.

Miller cant play 90 minutes because of his lifestyle its pathetic. Get rid

That may, or may not be the case in football, but as an employee I would well and truly make known my feelings of disapproval especially if the 'coked up' employee's behaviour when on duty endangered our collective health, safety and wellbeing - and my condemnation includes employers who turn a blind eye to 'coked up' employees simply because the business is doing well.

I was given three names today. Been told basically that there is a dressing room culture.

Maybe I was hallucinating but I’m sure I saw a yellow dinosaur in the Paddock during the first half.

Yes it made me laugh I thought I was overdoing it on the haliborange. Hope Boomer isn't part of the clearout.

I've heard several names mentioned and stories about cars as well as recreational stuff, drink and a bad attitude to training but it's best not to mention any names and read between the lines.

We need to sort it out, start afresh in the summer and rebuild our great football club.

Hopefully not long to wait.

I've heard several names mentioned and stories about cars as well as recreational stuff, drink and a bad attitude to training but it's best not to mention any names and read between the lines.

We need to sort it out, start afresh in the summer and rebuild our great football club.

Hopefully not long to wait.

Not heard the stories about "cars", have heard about the Xmas do?

Does anyone know, if any of these so called professionals have been suspended, or there contracts terminated, if not why not.

Uncertain times until the season is over, loan and player contracts expire, sale has gone ahead, Askey confirmed in post. Quite a few stages to go through, no doubt rumours will abound.

Archived