onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Theft?

PVTony

But without any clarification from the Board, what else are the supporters supposed to do?

Do you seriously think we're going to get any clarification from them? I think it's about as likely as the Ayatollah Khomeini becoming Pope.......

I'm not in any way suggesting we ought to let things drift, or let them do anything else - just that there's no point speculating about what may or may not be going on - and who was or wasn't involved - we need to actually find out!!!!!

Then we can well and truly nail them - and I want them gone !!All of them!!

Advert

Magic Flask,maybe you are correct in saying it is not helpful to speculate but what is not speculation is that the ground has been re-mortgaged and Vale can ill afford to pay back the loan which will only lead to the inevitable I'm afraid.As an aside we have only Bratt's word that it is only 300k.:(

I know....there's no doubt about the remortgage - I'm very aware that's been done, and I agree totally that it's not what we want or need - but there are so any rumours flying around about who is doing what and why - and we need to find out what the real situation is. That was all I meant.

I agree that it's very scary that we don't know the actual amount involved - and that we only have the word of someone we don't trust as to how much it is!!

The Supporters Club are doing a fantastic job and I feel sure that they will soon enlighten us on the situation.

The terrible duo and hopefully the other two who must have cooperated with them, or at least known what they were up, to will soon be a none existant thorn in the flesh.

Do you seriously think we're going to get any clarification from them? I think it's about as likely as the Ayatollah Khomeini becoming Pope.......

I'm not in any way suggesting we ought to let things drift, or let them do anything else - just that there's no point speculating about what may or may not be going on - and who was or wasn't involved - we need to actually find out!!!!!

Then we can well and truly nail them - and I want them gone !!All of them!!

I think we're all singing from the same hymn sheet - perhaps we're just on different verses?!

The SFO/SOCA/HMRC/Old Bill/Football league and local MPs are all in the know according to the various sources and with the "power of the media" even my mrs has woken up. I think that whomever has brokered this also needs a looking at as I dont think technically that miller/deakin are real directors, plus the council rules etc etc. Rocky road ahead.

There are potentially legitimate reasons for a remortgage linked to short and long term cashflow management and debt structuring. But obviously there is great concern because events have reduced trust in the board to nil. I have posted this criminal offence a few times, but it may become relevant.

Fraud Act 2006

4 Fraud by abuse of position

(1) A person is in breach of this section if he—

(a) occupies a position in which he is expected to safeguard, or not to act

against, the financial interests of another person,

(b) dishonestly abuses that position, and

© intends, by means of the abuse of that position—

(i) to make a gain for himself or another, or

(ii) to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

(2) A person may be regarded as having abused his position even though his conduct consisted of an omission rather than an act.

In this case a person could be the corporate person, Port Vale, as well as shareholders as real people individually.

I know its boring to keep positing stuff like this but when people think wrong doing has taken place I want to try and focus that a bit and show an avenue to complaining about it. Fortunately I think the Supporters Club are now well supported on this front with united opposition.

If the directors signing the mortgage were not legitimately in office the whole agreement may be invalid because the directors had no powers to act for the club. I would expect a lending organisation to stop the loan and any solicitor in the UK involved to submit a SAR to the Serious and Organised Crime Agency.

The offence being committed, if fraud and then money laundering was intended is:

2 Fraud by false representation

(1) A person is in breach of this section if he—

(a) dishonestly makes a false representation, and

(b) intends, by making the representation—

(i) to make a gain for himself or another, or

(ii) to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

(2) A representation is false if—

(a) it is untrue or misleading, and

(b) the person making it knows that it is, or might be, untrue or misleading.

(3) “Representation” means any representation as to fact or law, including a

representation as to the state of mind of—

(a) the person making the representation, or

(b) any other person.

(4) A representation may be express or implied.

(5) For the purposes of this section a representation may be regarded as made if it (or anything implying it) is submitted in any form to any system or device designed to receive, convey or respond to communications (with or without human intervention).

Am not sure Warren if the Gibraltar mob will be covered by the SARs legislation and as they have seemingly paid the money out, could they not be construed as complicit? I have a good handle on fraud and I would suggest the "I have invested 100k et al into the club/vote for me comments" when they hadnt is knocking on the door.

Archived