onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Theft?

PVTony

If Miller and Deakin have remortgaged Vale Park for £300,000 and then TAKEN the money for themselves to spend on shares they will have taken the money for their own use.

I consider this as stealing. It is simply fraud and theft.

If I am correct in assuming this shouldn't Deakin not be able to work his notice but be fired for theft along with Miller.

Also, shouldn't court proceedings be taking place to sue them for the £300,000 and everthing else they have taken from the club since they deceived the shareholders into voting them onto the committee?

It would be only right for these two to be made to return what they have taken from the club and then be imprisoned.

Advert

If Miller and Deakin have remortgaged Vale Park for £300,000 and then TAKEN the money for themselves to spend on shares they will have taken the money for their own use.

I consider this as stealing. It is simply fraud and theft.

If I am correct in assuming this shouldn't Deakin not be able to work his notice but be fired for theft along with Miller.

Also, shouldn't court proceedings be taking place to sue them for the £300,000 and everthing else they have taken from the club since they deceived the shareholders into voting them onto the committee?

It would be only right for these two to be made to return what they have taken from the club and then be imprisoned.

Dont think they can remortgaged then use money to buy there own shares?

The thread on PVO suggests another alternative, that the loan is a short term one used to prove that the money for the shares has gone into the bank. Once the "proof" is shown to the media, the loan is repaid.

Still all sounds very dodgy to me, if that is the real reason for this.

With the fat wage these 2 alone were/are drawing, with gates of 3,700 and dropping, with remortgages etc, it can only be weeks [Days even], before administration? Quite strange when only a couple of months back the peroxide ***** was telling us we had record corporate/advertising investment, even WITHOUT the infamous 8 millions!?

I think it is best to leave the sumising untill we find out what has happened to the money; with all the digging at the moment it is bound to be revealed in all its glory. :yes:

I agree - there are far too many guesses as to what the money was used for and who actually borrowed it - as far as I can work out, for the loan to have been taken out legally by the company, and secured against its only realisable asset (the ground) it would presumably have had to be agreed at board level - and minuted as such. The board minutes may or may not be something we, as shareholders, are entitled to see at this stage, but they will presumably have to record who made the decision to take out the loan.

I think we all ought to stop speculating until we know for sure - it's not helpful at this point!!

Magic Flask,maybe you are correct in saying it is not helpful to speculate but what is not speculation is that the ground has been re-mortgaged and Vale can ill afford to pay back the loan which will only lead to the inevitable I'm afraid.As an aside we have only Bratt's word that it is only 300k.:(

What concerns me is that if things are as bad or worse than we are all speculating.

There's obviously some serious financial wrong doings at the club that have been covered up,

The last time I can remember this happening to a club it was with Luton Town who got hounded out of the FL and are yet to return.

Dean.

Archived