onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Pledge 5000? STs sold latest

smithie

Advert

would people be interested in how many of the season tickets are renews and how many are new so the club could post we've sold 1500 1000 renews 500 new or does it really matter to fans

I would think there would be a lot of interest, I am sure that it is being tracked, as growth is essential to the club.

No matter where I look on here or on SoMe, there are people all over asking for the current number.

I suggested a few weeks ago, that the club put a simple counter of the progress in sales, on the home page. Which is the easiest thing in the world to do...

Isn't that sort of thing commercially confidential, as it could affect transfer dealings?

Too good - and the players we want hold out for better terms.

Too bad - and we can't get the right people to come.

Just a thought.

Isn't that sort of thing commercially confidential, as it could affect transfer dealings?

Too good - and the players we want hold out for better terms.

Too bad - and we can't get the right people to come.

Just a thought.

It varies, some clubs are very keen to flash their sales. Leyton Orient were very keen to tell they've sold over 3500 very fast.

Bradford updates their figure very regularly.

Others once in a while.

Another thing I found; Salfords ST on early bird, were 100 quid. The most expensive normal price ST: 175 quid :ohmy:

And the EFL don't find their spendings the least bit dodgy, with that sort of income? :shutup:

Gone a bit quiet i see on how many season tickets they have sold .

I think a 4000 target is more realistic than 5000 as the team if they get more than 10000 season tickets sold based on general home performances over the past how many years (cannot be bothered in go over how many home league defeats we have had since Smurf took over )they have done very well to get folk buy into it again .

Anyway you have a choice if you want pay 12.90 a game watch Vale for 23 games a season and you are willing to put so much time in to them and see it as good budgeting then get a season ticket .

Its the pay on the day folk which bring Vale in the money so every performance is important and every game is i found when i had a season ticket for years the last home game was generally a shocker 1-2 Carlisle 0-5 Walsall 0-2 Bolton etc etc it was almost like they should have released a statement before the game dont bother today because the players aint .

So good luck on 5000 target but be thankful for what number you get .

1500 for a club who lost 13 home games last season is fantastic upto yet .

There support deserves players taking to that field that respect that a lot of those folks only pleasure is Vale so make it a pleasure and reward those whos loyalty is fantastic UTV

Gone a bit quiet i see on how many season tickets they have sold .

I think a 4000 target is more realistic than 5000 as the team if they get more than 10000 season tickets sold based on general home performances over the past how many years (cannot be bothered in go over how many home league defeats we have had since Smurf took over )they have done very well to get folk buy into it again .

Anyway you have a choice if you want pay 12.90 a game watch Vale for 23 games a season and you are willing to put so much time in to them and see it as good budgeting then get a season ticket .

Its the pay on the day folk which bring Vale in the money so every performance is important and every game is i found when i had a season ticket for years the last home game was generally a shocker 1-2 Carlisle 0-5 Walsall 0-2 Bolton etc etc it was almost like they should have released a statement before the game dont bother today because the players aint .

So good luck on 5000 target but be thankful for what number you get .

1500 for a club who lost 13 home games last season is fantastic upto yet .

There support deserves players taking to that field that respect that a lot of those folks only pleasure is Vale so make it a pleasure and reward those whos loyalty is fantastic UTV

I renewed ours last Thursday morning - up to 1700 at that stage. We will see. I think 4000 sold by June would be good as well. doesn't the 3500 quoted from last season include Flex 10's and all later sales including Xmas?

Lots of regular season ticket holders I talk to are still yet to buy. I’d guess there’ll be a surge over the next few weeks as people get paid.

Hopefully we can hit 5k but if not 4 or above is a big increase percentage wise from last season.

Lots of regular season ticket holders I talk to are still yet to buy. I’d guess there’ll be a surge over the next few weeks as people get paid.

Hopefully we can hit 5k but if not 4 or above is a big increase percentage wise from last season.

Yes still got to get mine , every intention of doing so but always buy last week of the early bird. Sure I am not alone.

Archived