onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Pledge 5000? STs sold latest

smithie

Oops my mistake.

They are open Sunday 10-4.

Get yourselves down there😄

Great back from Croatia late Saturday night so will show my support for the Vale by getting the lad is season ticket on the Sunday.

Hope they sell 3000 as that be a really good amount considering what’s been served up over a number of very poor campaigns.

UTV

Advert

I think the figure at close of play on Friday was 3,075. Two days to go and as you say it doesn't include VPs or boxes that I think have all gone.

Last year we'd sold around 2800 by the end of June and 2900 the year before so with 48 hours to go and the "posh" seats selling out we should - hopefully - be pushing upwards from 3500 and maybe towards the magic 4000 but I don't want to run before I can walk. Suffice to say, after the three worst consecutive seasons we ever had in our history, this is splendid and very welcoming good news.

I'm as pleased for the new owners as I am for the fans as they've taken a huge gamble, put their faith in Burslem, and their money where their mouth is. Delighted for them.

Anyone wavering still - get up there and buy into the new era! Two days and counting...

1 hour ago, Inny said:

Remember that you can also buy/renew season tickets over the phone. 01782 655821 I've just renewed 2 from the comfort of my back garden.

I quite like the ritual of driving up there having a look around the shop if I am able.  Even if it's just to collect a receipt I see it as tradition, I think that I've only ever had to order over the phone after leaving it too late to get up there.

On 6/21/2019 at 10:48 AM, Birches Head Fred said:

Has anyone thought that holidays were booked/planned long before the season ended. There are other people to consider too, family members school holidays etc. Perhaps our owners have to consider their core business too.

Let them get on quietly with the job at hand. Rome wasn't built in a day a d it will take a lot longer than 4/6 weeks to turn things around.

Chill and enjoy the summer - longer nights are already drawing in.

The nights don't start drawing in till July 2. The mornings are drawing in though.

31 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Then you would have to add on boxes,flexi 10 etc so by the season start we should have over 4k

I think we’ll be well over 4K, according to Debbie, the presidents seats are sold out.

Archived