onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Pledge 5000? STs sold latest

smithie

I said right from the onset that I thought we’d sell 3500-3800 ST’s and still think that. People will turn up in greater numbers if the football is entertaining and/or the team is winning. Neither of these things have happened for three years. People should also consider our likely finishing position in the table - many suggest we’ll finish mid table at best.

Advert

I said right from the onset that I thought we’d sell 3500-3800 ST’s and still think that. People will turn up in greater numbers if the football is entertaining and/or the team is winning. Neither of these things have happened for three years. People should also consider our likely finishing position in the table - many suggest we’ll finish mid table at best.

With boxes & VP’s were already north of 3000... my moneys on 4500 +

Thank you so much for boiling down my post!

As English is not my native tongue and I have a kind of picturesque way of speaking, sometimes my point gets a bit lost in translation :wink:

Oh right. "Go and play on the motorway you ****" which you posted on here the other day when someone said something along the lines of stop moaning must have a very different meaning in the original Danish then.

I don’t count corporate boxes or VP’s. Not sure where you got 3000 from but the bloke in the ticket office on Friday told me we’d sold around 2300 when I was renewing. There does seem a positive vibe around the place so let’s hope the translates into ST sales.

I think 3500-3750 would be a decent amount.Was the instalments method of paying scrapped?I normally use that but waited until the takeover in May instead.Last week of the EB rates and reclaiming your seat should see a bit of a surge.UTV.

Anything north of 3500 will be decent. Let's face it, we're all delighted to have new owners but you can't erase the memory of the absolute dross we've been served up for 3 straight season overnight. Punters will, understandably, be looking to see some progress on the pitch before committing more financially. Obviously it;'s a chicken and egg situation and some fans will stump up to back the new project, but you can;t expect another 2000 to come forward out of blind faith.

I personally do not see what the big deal is about season tickets as a fan will pay more to pay on the day if what is on the pitch is worth watching so for example if we beat Burton then draw say Aston Villa in the league cup and manage beat them with a Everton type performance then folk will not want miss Pope Bennett and co taking to the field .

If however the lifeless lot who took to the field on many home occasions take to the field then they better sell as many season tickets as possible because no one will pay watch rubbish.

You are right Season tickets are money in the bank whatever the season then pans out like. However a good number sold may give the owners more confidence when spending money on new signings /playing budget before we kick off. Getting mine tomorrow.

Archived