onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Thank you for ending our club Protesters. B&G and the Supporters Club

PVFC86

Advert

Call it being wise after the event but whilst I have always been 100% in favour of getting rid of Smurf, I could never support the protests because I knew it would end badly. Smurthwaite is a vindictive man and his latest plan for the demise of the club has come as no surprise. He is a man who has had a love affair with property ownership since an early age and he’s clearly intent on adding the Vale ground to his property portfolio along with the Nuneaton football ground and therein lies the biggest problem. Will he sell the club AND the ground as one package? I doubt it. He appears to be intent on charging rent for the use of the ground should anyone be foolhardy enough to buy the club without the land and stadium being part of the package. Will anyone buy on that basis? I doubt it. We all have to face up to the fact that, whatever happens, Smurthwaite has a stranglehold on the club and will never go way. This is a sorry state of affairs.

I think you're all being mean to Norman. After all he did say he would leave us (PVFC) in a better place than when he found us - but he didn't mention it could be Kidsgrove or Leek :whistling:

Thats not the only promise that he has broken. When he first took over he said,'the club will never be in debt again'.

He's brought all of this on himself. No one can support him. He's had plenty of chances to rectify the situation and apologise for his mistakes. He's chosen not to. There is only one person to blame for all of this. It's not Vale supporters fault in the slightest.

What did Vale ever do to desrve this 'man'

He could of been adored by thousands, been a hero, idolised. But instead he is hated by thousands and has to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life.

A very poor excuse of a human being.

You've caused this Smurfwaite. Reap what you sow, karma is a bitch.

You. Have. Caused. This.

Pure scum. UTV

I think there is a big difference between threatening to put the club into administration and actually doing it when it's going to cost you a seven figure sum. If the owner chucks that amount of money away just because some fans shouted at him I will seriously doubt his sanity.

I agree. Nobody wins if he does put the club into admin. For one thing the accounts will probably have a massive hole where the Hughill money has gone...

The only sensible plan a selfish, evil Smurthwaite can have which solely benefits him, is to close the club and flog the ground a club that needs it...say Coventry City.

I guarantee behind the scenes he has been trying this.

I don’t think practically it is workable plus he will then get equal grief from Cov fans!

I think you're all being mean to Norman. After all he did say he would leave us (PVFC) in a better place than when he found us - but he didn't mention it could be Kidsgrove or Leek :whistling:

Leek’s nice now they’ve got the big Sainsbury’s there.

He's brought all of this on himself. No one can support him. He's had plenty of chances to rectify the situation and apologise for his mistakes. He's chosen not to. There is only one person to blame for all of this. It's not Vale supporters fault in the slightest.

What did Vale ever do to desrve this 'man'

He could of been adored by thousands, been a hero, idolised. But instead he is hated by thousands and has to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life.

A very poor excuse of a human being.

You've caused this Smurfwaite. Reap what you sow, karma is a bitch.

You. Have. Caused. This.

Pure scum. UTV

Yes there goes his successful business man on his cv.

He will only be remembered as an absolute idiot who couldnt hit his @rse with a banjo.

He will have to retire abroad

to get away from here when everyone starts digging in his affairs.

Are the Guardian aware of his latest antics?

This is all going to come crashing down on us.

As you said previously the red card protestors were only a small proportion of the fan base. So cant understand why Norman is so upset when according to your logic the majority of fans must be supporting him. Equally no problem either when they dont renew season tickets/buy pies at the ground. Must admit they do make a lot of noise for a few protestors.

By the way hows the Norman is great campaign going ? Will you ALL be out at the next home game drowning out the anti smurf minority.

As you said previously the red card protestors were only a small proportion of the fan base. So cant understand why Norman is so upset when according to your logic the majority of fans must be supporting him. Equally no problem either when they dont renew season tickets/buy pies at the ground. Must admit they do make a lot of noise for a few protestors.

By the way hows the Norman is great campaign going ? Will you ALL be out at the next home game drowning out the anti smurf minority.

Sadly there are still a very few attendees in the Lorne street who yesterday were attempting to mock the "alleged" lesser number of red cards shown! (Bangs head against brick wall.) You simply cannot enagage with them in a sane conversation at what harm he has/is doing to the Club, all they spout is "hope you get what Club you deserve and someone can keep us out of debt!!!

I am embarrassed by some of the clowns who still hold onto his false promises and cannot see their hands in front of their own faces. I am all in favour of accepting everyone has his/her own opinion but even now there are a scattering of people who are so brainwashed by him that they cannot enter into meaningful, productive talks as to Vale's future.

Well done to all who have helped in ousting the dictator from our midst. We have to continue our protests until such time Port Vale have ridden themselves totally of his presence.

No ones mentioned Macclesfield yet. Big enough and best of "local" alternatives?

Just 17 miles from Vale Park, about 35 minutes by car, A523 all the way. They'd be pretty tempted too, given the financial situation they're in. Definitely a runner, so to speak.

Forgot to add, ground capacity is 6400 or thereabouts, so it would be two thirds full most games, depending on how many the opposition bring. Great atmosphere. Sounds more and more attractive as you think about it. Not so good for Boslem though.

Archived