onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Thank you for ending our club Protesters. B&G and the Supporters Club

PVFC86

Advert

This was always going to end badly. Smurf is a stubborn man. You prod him he will react. This is what has happened. He wins. We get hit for a 12 point deduction plus he keeps the ground. A controlled constructive removal of Smurf might have taken longer but would have left this great club in a better position. Although I could understand the B&G protest this is why I couldn’t support it. This will result in my beloved club going into the Conference either this season or next or at worse into oblivion. I am Vale til I die. I am emotional as we all are. The wrong game plan has been played. I hope it won’t be our last.

Is anyone else worried?

You know what Aaron, you’re pathetic. You call yourself a Vale fan and you spend your time making up fake accounts and trolling your own supporters.

You were pathetic as Mike and you’re a pathetic individual in real life.

It’s not funny. It’s not clever. You’re a very very sad little boy who he never grown up.

Sort out your life.

You know what Aaron, you’re pathetic. You call yourself a Vale fan and you spend your time making up fake accounts and trolling your own supporters.

It’s not funny. It’s not clever. You’re a very very sad little boy who he never grown up.

Sort out your life.

Is he a virgin?

Obviously he is

I'm in Meir Heath. I do not know who mole is. VTID

Meir Heath that answers the question.

A sad Stokie getting his kicks winding up the Vale fans.

Got fed up of arguing with our Hamil Road toilets so thought he,d take the pi@@ out of the Vale fans having a problem getting rid of our vile evil owner.

Hope you do the same to the Coates family when you get relegated.

Norman will lose his bird watching activities on Hamil Road and Alsager if he puts the club in Admin because he will be under scrutiny from all the Vale fans wanting revenge.

Also he will be back under Mrs Smurthwaite thumb so he is the loser.

Clever business man my @rse.

This is one deal he is going to lose out on.

Meir Heath that answers the question.

A sad Stokie getting his kicks winding up the Vale fans.

Got fed up of arguing with our Hamil Road toilets so thought he,d take the pi@@ out of the Vale fans having a problem getting rid of our vile evil owner.

Hope you do the same to the Coates family when you get relegated.

Norman will lose his bird watching activities on Hamil Road and Alsager if he puts the club in Admin because he will be under scrutiny from all the Vale fans wanting revenge.

Also he will be back under Mrs Smurthwaite thumb so he is the loser.

Clever business man my @rse.

Just to say, I'm not far from Meir Heath. We do exist.:shifty:

Have you ever heard anything like it. They shouted at me , when i wasn't their, and waved red cards so i'm shutting it down. Iv'e never had a bid from a solicitor - no, because you shut it down before it got that far! Only Vale and Man Utd don't use ST to survive the summer, eh? Why not, if everyone else does? I thought that was always the whole point of ST sales, to provide cash to survive the summer - sure he has said that before. One lie after another.

Sort out your life.

Aaron's a grade a ****. I blocked him on Twitter a few years back when he was trolling Liverpool fans over Hillsborough. A week or so after Smurthwaite started as CEO he tweeted him to ask why he was ruining the club. Now he's on there telling him he's doing a great job.

Archived