Black & Gold Group

Mr Smurthwaite's games begin........

I would assume it’s been sold to the Shanahan’s, if anybody.

Jacob, don't assume anything off Twitter & Facebook - wait for a clear statement from the official PVFC Website :smile:

It recently closed due to flooding and that's why a supporters club meeting was moved to Burslem Golf club.Dont know if it has been sorted and it has been opened and used again since the flood.

Or it could be that the place is just being closed down due to uncertainty and cost to repair the flood damage.Or lease is up and due to the uncertainty its not being renewed.

It was certainly open for the Yeovil home game.

I don't trust him at all,he needs to be reminded during the Macc game what we think of him,maybe a Black and Gold day would help remind him.

I notice quite a few on Twitter are getting worried due to Smurthwaite turning up to the game today. Fears he might still be around next Season. I seriously don't trust the bloke

Lets hope not, ego trip at a smart ground, easy trip down the M1.

He might just have fancied the hospitality. Food, drink, nice facilities, short hop down the M1 for him...

He might just have fancied the hospitality. Food, drink, nice facilities, short hop down the M1 for him...

Problem, now we are safe, don't you think he will fancy a bit of this next year?

It hasn't all just blown over if that's what he's thinking.

What he's currently experiencing is the carrot. The stick can always be brought back.

I don't trust him at all,he needs to be reminded during the Macc game what we think of him,maybe a Black and Gold day would help remind him.

We can't take anything for granted. He could backtrack and remain in situ. He won't announce it until after the season when fans are in no position to do anything demonstration wise. If I was disinterested I certainly wouldn't turn up to games just for a bit of hospitality. Bottom line is he likes his bit of fame, loves the publicity, love's the power trip. Simple fact is: He stays, I go...

We can't take anything for granted. He could backtrack and remain in situ. He won't announce it until after the season when fans are in no position to do anything demonstration wise. If I was disinterested I certainly wouldn't turn up to games just for a bit of hospitality. Bottom line is he likes his bit of fame, loves the publicity, love's the power trip. Simple fact is: He stays, I go...

Along with hundreds, if not thousands of other Valiants mate.

Gave him the opportunity to have a long weekend away with a companion.

Along with hundreds, if not thousands of other Valiants mate.

He is going to say that the Shanaghans are not fit and proper people to take over so he has decided to do us a favour and stay.

Hope the black and gold people will tell us their ideas for Saturday we can't let him think this is over bring your red cards and choose a minute of the match where we all turn our backs to him

Hope the black and gold people will tell us their ideas for Saturday we can't let him think this is over bring your red cards and choose a minute of the match where we all turn our backs to him

Protests are suspended pending the takeover. The Shanahans are subject to an NDA and are very limited their ability to comment on progress.

It’s frustrating but a lid needs to be kept on everything for a little bit longer.

It hasn't all just blown over if that's what he's thinking.

What he's currently experiencing is the carrot. The stick can always be brought back.

I suggested on another thread that we toss our season cards on the pitch at the end, to remind him of how many STs won't be renewed unless he goes.

The point of suspending protests and direct active dissent was to not give him any excuse whatsoever.

It’s not a let up because the bid had been accepted.

It’s solely to not undermine the delicate takeover.

Edited by Doha