onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mr Smurthwaite's games begin........

I wonder what the directors loans stand at now? No way of knowing I suppose.

The way he bands facts and figures about I wouldn't like to be negotiating any thing with him,he seems to flit from one part of a discussion to another,he seems to be bi-polar with his approach so I bet he doesn't really know himself what his loan is, I guess it will depend which way the wind is blowing.

Advert

There are definitely differences and there was evidence that Hamilton and Gutteridge colluded behind the backs of other directors backs and lied to the owners of the ground to get a lower price. I'm sure whatever happens will result in court proceedings but this isn't a clear precedent.

I’ve just downloaded the Judgement, it’s a CoA case, so it would be binding on lower courts. I’m not holding out much hope, but it would be interesting to see if there’s anything in it. Whether NS has looked into this I don’t know. I can’t decide whether he’s an evil genius, or a not-very-bright chancer with a questionable moral compass.

I’ve just downloaded the Judgement, it’s a CoA case, so it would be binding on lower courts. I’m not holding out much hope, but it would be interesting to see if there’s anything in it. Whether NS has looked into this I don’t know. I can’t decide whether he’s an evil genius, or a not-very-bright chancer with a questionable moral compass.

All his bollo@ks about having 130 million is not true.

Why does he spend so much time and energy on his 1.25 million outlay.

Most of his companies are dissolved and not trading with his only other company a hairdressing business.

He had to borrow from his other companies to fund the initial deal.

Wildes was the clever brains behind the deal and he was just a numpty funding the project hoping to make a killing.

Dispicable, dishonest, cowardly, parasitic scum. His pathetic rant live on BBC radio last night should be used against him in the courts for the damage he is trying to do to a community club that is the heart and soul of the Mother Town.

We need to rescue the club once it's in admin and play somewhere other than Vale Park until we can build a modern, atmospheric stadium somewhere else. NS can rot in Hamil Road all on his own.

Most of his companies are dissolved and not trading with his only other company a hairdressing business.

Wildes was the clever brains behind the deal and he was just a numpty funding the project hoping to make a killing.

I’ve been looking on companies house today, they’re all inter-linked it seems, I think others have looked into this before, and a few seem to be late in filing documents already.

What I will say is if a lot of companies he’s been associated with have now dissolved, what does that say about his plan for the Vale? Is he, has he always been an asset stripper? Is he a business man who just moves around his interests and holdings? It would be interesting to find out.

What I will say is if a lot of companies he’s been associated with have now dissolved, what does that say about his plan for the Vale? Is he, has he always been an asset stripper? Is he a business man who just moves around his interests and holdings? It would be interesting to find out.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/wYdgABEjwZUBLnBxQ5S6QBYDiqI/appointments

https://www.realbusinessrescue.co.uk/articles/directors-advice/dissolving-a-company-what-you-need-to-know

Liquidation is different. If your company is unable to pay off what it owes, liquidation is likely to be the most appropriate option for you. Liquidation involves extracting the assets from a company, selling these to realise as much money as possible, and putting these towards paying off any outstanding debts. Liquidation can only be entered into with a licensed insolvency practitioner who will oversee the whole process on your behalf.

I think the chances of Smurthwaite being a genius are slim to nil.

Mr Smurthwaite posted this a couple of years ago. Note the last sentence.

OVF post.jpg

So if he has not taken any money out of the club, the cash balance must be high in view of the Hugill payment, Sunderland income, Checkatrade income etc. This does rather beg the question as to why administration is even a speck on the horizon, let alone a genuine option?

If this has been commented on before, I apologise.

However, in my view if Smurfthwaite truly intends carrying out his threat, at least we may have some resolution to some degree come May 5th.

I have stated in posts many times previously that his sole intention has always been to liquidate the club and stroll off into the sunset with his ill gained assets. That is now there for all to see. Now all cards are on the table. No fecking 5 year plan back to the Championship. No putting right his mistake over Ribiero. No fecking anything, other than lining his arse pocket.

It was only a matter of time before he truly showed his hand. Now he has.

From a footballing point of view, it may not end up with the result which we all want. But at least that **** will be gone and we may at least have some sort of future, even if it is in non league.

At the moment under his misguided stewardship, we have no hope at all.

But whatever happens his treatment of Vale fans and the club itself will NEVER be forgotten. I think that he has not only disturbed the hornets nest, he has kicked it half way down Hamill Road.

As the tag line to the film The Fly went, “be afraid, be very afraid”

:ohmy:

Excellent post. Not sure how this will end. Smurthwaite can't keep his mouth shut, based on that he'll be back in the media with something creating a stir. Probably rejecting any further bids or selling to the Asian mob therefore becoming landlord.

All I know is that we can't have him having any influence on PVFC again, at all costs we either move stadium or someone buys the lot.

It doesn't look good but the alternative of being saddled with him is far worse. There is enough positivity to rebuild Port Vale FC

Excellent post. Not sure how this will end. Smurthwaite can't keep his mouth shut, based on that he'll be back in the media with something creating a stir. Probably rejecting any further bids or selling to the Asian mob therefore becoming landlord.

All I know is that we can't have him having any influence on PVFC again, at all costs we either move stadium or someone buys the lot.

It doesn't look good but the alternative of being saddled with him is far worse. There is enough positivity to rebuild Port Vale FC

Is this the Asian mob he met in Spain?

Archived