onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mr Smurthwaite's games begin........

It's actually refreshing to hear nothing - it means that the confidentiality agreement is being respected by both parties and that (hopefully) nothing massive that's scuppered the deal has gone on. If nothing else,it gives a hope that Norman is serious about selling up. Fingers crossed, be nice if it were announced on Saturday for the last home game.

Advert

The few million he will make out of vale of course he is going be after doing it again the ****

It depends on where he wants to end up; as long as he slings his hook from VP I'm not bothered. If anyone in L2 is daft enough to let him buy into their club, well it's their lookout. I'm sure he'll get a warm reception when they come to Vale.

Totally agree with that! He won't let the fans celebrate his departure, at Vale Park! And on that single sentiment, I can't blame him. Name one person, who would like to see their departure turned into a party, if they have control over it, no matter what the relationship is.

So hopefully we'll get an announcement before the Bury game (well there would have to be one, either way it's going), so hopefully we can celebrate at Bury!

Celebrate like this? ....

vale2.jpg

I'm just totally baffled, about his continues statements.

As an owner, he couldn't take 3 games of "get out of our club" and ONE red card protest?

This surely has to be the shortest owner vs fans war in history?

Has there been anything else going on, other than the protests at games? Or is he really just THAT vain?

I'm in no way, shape or form complaining he will be gone! BUT, I'm just absolutely baffled, that it was that easy... 2 games, and he makes the "administration" speech on Radio Stoke?

The timeline of this, is just so so so so strange!

To me, the protests was just a handy excuse for him, to do what he had planned to do for a long time.

Our dear leader was nearly exterminated by a taxi driver on hamil road, not suggesting of course that the driver was a vale fan.

It's actually refreshing to hear nothing - it means that the confidentiality agreement is being respected by both parties and that (hopefully) nothing massive that's scuppered the deal has gone on. If nothing else,it gives a hope that Norman is serious about selling up. Fingers crossed, be nice if it were announced on Saturday for the last home game.

Agree GC...and when next we do hear/read the outcome it will be NS has sold PVFC lock, stock and barrel to Synectics, that he has cleared out his desk, removed all signs with his name on them, and slipped quietly away from the Hamil.

Agree GC...and when next we do hear/read the outcome it will be NS has sold PVFC lock, stock and barrel to Synectics, that he has cleared out his desk, removed all signs with his name on them, and slipped quietly away from the Hamil.

I pray that you are right there Aussie.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/notts-county-takeover-norman-smurthwaite-14574803

Don't know if there's anything in this, BUT if it is true, looks promising from our perspective, and very unattractive if you're a NC fan!

Perhaps the person sitting next to Fat Face on Saturday could tell him which team is which.

It’s unlikely he could figure it out for himself.

A part of me also wonders if he thinks he may be bidding for Forest.

Not that I doubt his football acumen of course.

If I was a Notts fan, the words frying pan & fire would immediately spring to mind.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/notts-county-takeover-norman-smurthwaite-14574803

Don't know if there's anything in this, BUT if it is true, looks promising from our perspective, and very unattractive if you're a NC fan!

Already a Notts fan threating not to buy a ST. Apparently the current owner does not own the ground. The Ricoh still bubbles on, how does one man collect so many problems in his football life?

Archived