onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Gateshead FC

Jacko51

1.2 million Hugill money plus transfers out and the cup runs equates to 2 million.

He is milking the club dry no wonder he doesn’t want to sell.

Where is your proof the money is going out of the club and not simply being used to run it day to day? Have you seen the books?

Do you really think lower league football clubs are a cash cow?

It’s all fantasy guesswork and does the campaign to oust him no favours.

Advert

Where is your proof the money is going out of the club and not simply being used to run it day to day? Have you seen the books?

I suppose you think Smurthwaite saved all his pocket money over 50 years to buy that Tesla?

Ok Einstein where is the money going in day to day running?

The wage bill has been cut with players leaving in January.

The wage bill is smaller with experienced players being replaced with non league and loan players.

The only other increase in day to day running is Norman,s ************ which must be costing him a fortune.

If he was losing shed loads of money he would have sold it when he received a reasonable offer from Synectics .

He must have an ulterior motive for staying around like an unwanted ****** in a lift or he is milking it for what he can while he can.

I’ve no idea and the truth is nor does anyone else.

The big problem is that our Chairman has a massive credibility problem with the fans who in business terms are his customers. They no longer believe anything he says and he is personally damaging the business that is Port Vale. If he came out and told the truth a vast majority of people would not believe him. What a sad indictment for any successful businessman to have attached to his name.

The big problem is that our Chairman has a massive credibility problem with the fans who in business terms are his customers. They no longer believe anything he says and he is personally damaging the business that is Port Vale. If he came out and told the truth a vast majority of people would not believe him. What a sad indictment for any successful businessman to have attached to his name.

That’s a lot of assumptions about our fans .... there is a large number of fans who don’t see Smurtwaite like black and gold .

Ask yourself who’s the cleverer a fellow who’s built up a 130 million fortune or a lager lout carrying a banner outside Vale Park on a wet winters Saturday afternoon , just because the supporters club think it’s a good idea ?

That’s a lot of assumptions about our fans .... there is a large number of fans who don’t see Smurtwaite like black and gold .

Ask yourself who’s the cleverer a fellow who’s built up a 130 million fortune or a lager lout carrying a banner outside Vale Park on a wet winters Saturday afternoon , just because the supporters club think it’s a good idea ?

There are absolutely no suggestions any of the protestors are lager louts. The protests with the exception of what Rampant Zebra and Warren reported have been undertaken respectfully and peacefully as per Porter’s request and that’s credit to them.

It does those that are against the protests no favours that some protestors are branded lager louts without any evidence.

To be fair I don’t really care what a chairman, manager or players say in the media, actions speak louder than words.

His biggest failing has been his awful managerial appointments since Micky left, there’s no point providing a top ten playing budget to an inexperienced and unsuitable manager.

Stop insinuating Norman is clever.

He is ************ for not taking Synectics offer.Who else is going to offer anything near that figure for a club he has run into the ground.Has he really got

130 million fortune or just bull@hitting to try to convince us that he has.

His assets are sfa as most of his companies are dissolved and no sign of anything like the figure he is quoting.

Unless he is hiding it in Billy Bells biscuit tin.

I personally take offence to the "lager lout" reference. More patronising is the statement that there are a large number of fans who don't see Smurthwate as do black and gold - really?

130 million my ars#

I can only assume you don't attend or are not a Vale fan at all?

Very disappointing to say the least

I personally take offence to the "lager lout" reference. More patronising is the statement that there are a large number of fans who don't see Smurthwate as do black and gold - really?

130 million my ars#

I can only assume you don't attend or are not a Vale fan at all?

Very disappointing to say the least

Why would you assume I didn’t go to the games ,... just because I don’t see demonstrations been part of supporting football ,... people are different I’m a glass half full man ... I know many people who think that Smurtwaite gets a tough ride from the fans considering how much money he has ploughed into the club . Owners don’t put in money as a gift generally they recoup it over time ! 👍

Why would you assume I didn’t go to the games ,... just because I don’t see demonstrations been part of supporting football ,... people are different I’m a glass half full man ... I know many people who think that Smurtwaite gets a tough ride from the fans considering how much money he has ploughed into the club . Owners don’t put in money as a gift generally they recoup it over time !

Who thinks he gets a rough ride? I assume living in Watford you will be at Northampton, Exeter or MK Dons?

Archived