Sign in to follow this  
tommytunstall

Phil Simic

Is that the Simic's from Kidsgrove/Talke Pits/Crackley Bonk area, he has a younger brother named Duncan Simic.

If it is I knew both Phil and Duncan really well and used to go to the Torch with Phil, Phil may have gone to the Wheel with us a few times. Played footie with Phil and Duncan many times.

It it is the same Phil Simic he was indeed a lovely guy, very sad news if it is him, he would be around 67 years old.

Is that the Simic's from Kidsgrove/Talke Pits/Crackley Bonk area, he has a younger brother named Duncan Simic.

If it is I knew both Phil and Duncan really well and used to go to the Torch with Phil, Phil may have gone to the Wheel with us a few times. Played footie with Phil and Duncan many times.

It it is the same Phil Simic he was indeed a lovely guy, very sad news if it is him, he would be around 67 years old.

He was the owner of Powerhouse gym. Aged 64.

Very very tragic circumstances.

Minutes applause on 64 minutes.

Only knew him to say ay up to but from what i've read a great bloke.

RIP . Very sad.

He was the owner of Powerhouse gym. Aged 64.

Very very tragic circumstances.

Minutes applause on 64 minutes.

Only knew him to say ay up to but from what i've read a great bloke.

RIP . Very sad.

Thanks Darren, I haven't seen Phil or Duncan since I was around 18, he and Duncan used to hang out with us on the Woodshutts car Park at night (We were ca 13 years old) and we started going to Polles's Youth Club at Clough Hall College o' knowledge, the Northern Soul nights at Kidsgove Town Hall and the Labor Club on a Tuesday and to the Torch. Both Phil and Duncan were good, decent lads. Really sad news, so young.

Edited by Paul6754

Thanks Darren, I haven't seen Phil or Duncan since I was around 18, he and Duncan used to hang out with us on the Woodshutts car Park at night (We were ca 13 years old) and we started going to Polles's Youth Club at Clough Hall College o' knowledge, the Northern Soul nights at Kidsgove Town Hall and the Labor Club on a Tuesday and to the Torch. Both Phil and Duncan were good, decent lads. Really sad news, so young.

Sent you a PM

An impeccably supported round of applause on the 64th minute last night.

Great to see. Everyone around me was on their feet and clapping warmly.

A great tribute to the fella.

Gone but not forgotten. Forever Valiant.