onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Revelations

valesince83

Advert

can I just say there is a very clear plan, all is in hand and can I ask that you leave it all to the SC legal team to advance at their own pace.

I and a small group of others are aware of that plan and we have full confidence in it and that is all that should be said on all the legal aspects right now

I do hope everyone understands

I really really hope you are correct as I fear the only way these ***** will leave will be by force. As much as I hate to say it the Sjoke way.....

can I just say there is a very clear plan, all is in hand and can I ask that you leave it all to the SC legal team to advance at their own pace.

I and a small group of others are aware of that plan and we have full confidence in it and that is all that should be said on all the legal aspects right now

Ok,I will keep my big gob shut and let the chosen few get on with it :) .don't mess up guys,remember the last EGM :(

Melv; did you miss hear him, did he say doing something destuctive for the club, and not constructive.

He deffo said constructive.He actually said why don't you stop being destructive to the club and be constructive like we are trying to be.I just gave a little smile in return as I had visions of the BS logo spinning in front of my eyes as he said how constructive he/they were for the club.I think it was the smile that prompted him to mention about throwing me off the premises.I was very worried and shaking like a leaf when he said this ;) AS I'm sure you will understand;)

You truly cannot believe what has gone on at the club in the last year. But this is the icing on the cake, I am staggered by how these two con artists aided and abetted by other people, have thought they could get away with this scam. Worrying thing is they nearly did! Well done to those who have shown Deakin & Miller for what are. (and for a change the Sentinel). Let's hope the SC plan comes to fruition and quick; I'm not sure how much more we can all take. ===

I totally agree i know feeling are running at melting point at the moment..........BUT without the hard work behind the scenes by certain members and groups these b astards would more than likely taken us further into the mire.....Lets just hold back and let the people with the plan and the help of the Law and the media run this b astards away from the Club forever.

Could we have an idea for the time scale of the plan Gary? The thought of Miller in the meantime taking 270 quid a day from the club makes me feel sick.

If this is a Police matter for the fraud squad then they will want to interview the lot....not just Deakin and Miller along with Hank Julicher but also Lloyd,Oliver,Adams and Bratt not to forget Lodey the club secretary and the clubs solicitors.

These "boys" are no more likely to be interveiwed than all the Baanksters who have walked away with billions of our money in the City - the authorities prefer to spend millions rounding up petty crooks and looters from a few months ago.

I suspect the skeleton cupboard at V-park will remain firmly shut and the key conveniently lost.:shifty:

If this is a Police matter for the fraud squad then they will want to interview the lot....not just Deakin and Miller along with Hank Julicher but also Lloyd,Oliver,Adams and Bratt not to forget Lodey the club secretary and the clubs solicitors.

And that is exactly what should happen in my view. Wonder what the Football League will make of this when they speak to the club as per recent E Mails? Come 2012 I hope MOLD and friends are really bought to justice.

These "boys" are no more likely to be interveiwed than all the Baanksters who have walked away with billions of our money in the City - the authorities prefer to spend millions rounding up petty crooks and looters from a few months ago.

I suspect the skeleton cupboard at V-park will remain firmly shut and the key conveniently lost.:shifty:

I have every sympathy with your bankers point. But that is a much more complex issue arising from misconduct in the global economy, lack of leadership, lack of effective regulation and a new problem with capitalism - uncertainty surrounding the actual value of financial products - that is preventing the banking system correcting.

Port Vale is much more simple. Bank records don't disappear, emails don't get deleted, Companies House don't lose what is filed, a company secretary with career on the line doesn't lose records either, finally the clubs own solicitors will have reported any illegality leading to proceeds of crime and money laundering via a SAR to the Serious and Organised Crime Agency. Plenty to go at, and my own favourite piece of legislation, the Fraud Act 2006, has a 98% successful prosecution rate once charges are brought.

it was intresting the other day how lodey tried to distance himself from the board almost at every oppurtunity, claiming he was not told anything, best one was when i said how the ****** hell had we ended up with these two he said blame those who had done the due dillagence

mind you oliver was just as bad the other week claiming he new little of millers past including his false cv and his visa problems and we should trust him because he his a good god believing man with good morals

it needs a clean sweep from top to bottom they are all craping themselves including past directors

Archived