onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Revelations

valesince83

This wouldnt be Deakin blaming oliver would it?:shifty:

He's just a puppet.

For me has to clearly be talking about Lloyd who initially helped him broker the deal and Miller who has seen things through.

Like how he is trying to pass the buck when he has been a key figure in all of the plans and a key decision maker.

Let's NEVER feel sympathy for any of the 4 current scroates or indeed the equally culpable previous board members.

Advert

Problem is, because of the all the long term commerical deals that they have signed and also the amount of debt the club is now in, investing or buying into Port Vale is not viable unless it goes into admin first

Thats my big worry as well................I hope Bratt is satisfied.

I wonder what Mr Oliver thinks of all this? He was, along with all the members of the previous board, against removing the 24.9 rule. Surely that's one of their reasons for rejecting Mo and Mark.

Mmm what now then Mr Oliver. Did you know about this? If so then why didn't you bring this into the open a long time ago? If not then are you prepared to come out and say the rules were broken? I shan't hold my breath.

It is imperative we get these clowns out asap because it wont be long before we enter admin if the huge salaries are still coming out of the club and the crowds go down as I expect them to because NO ONE in their right mind would fund these *******

My feelings exactly, it's a horrible prospect but the longer things are left to fester the worse it will be.

I wonder what Mr Oliver thinks of all this? He was, along with all the members of the previous board, against removing the 24.9 rule. Surely that's one of their reasons for rejecting Mo and Mark.

Mmm what now then Mr Oliver. Did you know about this? If so then why didn't you bring this into the open a long time ago? If not then are you prepared to come out and say the rules were broken? I shan't hold my breath.

Oliver is probably working on another lengthy and highly embarrassing club statement as we speak ;)

Back to selling forklifts Perry, can't see too many CEO opportunities remaining for you now. Your CV is littered with failures and you've had more starts than I've had hot dinners.

The bubble has burst you useless little ****.

If shares have not been paid for and as stated the 24.9% rule was being breached then surely all 4 should now resign TODAY.IMO 2 for not paying for shares therefore becoming illegal directors( Mudie scenario) and the other 2 for knowlingly attempting to abuse the clubs Articles.Throw in Lodey for covering up for them ,I think that makes a ' Nap Hand'.

Isn't it on the pvo BGWMC videos meeting where Deakin flatly denies anyone else purchasing his shares and says its his money and can afford it due to always being in very well paid jobs?

Anyone fancy making a YouTube vid of filmed snippets of lies by these ***** along with press coverage contradicting their lies? Would be a great way of simply and clearly showing those that don't care about the politics exactly why they should care and fear for our future existance.

Isn't it on the pvo BGWMC videos meeting where Deakin flatly denies anyone else purchasing his shares and says its his money and can afford it due to always being in very well paid jobs?

Anyone fancy making a YouTube vid of filmed snippets of lies by these ***** along with press coverage contradicting their lies? Would be a great way of simply and clearly showing those that don't care about the politics exactly why they should care and fear for our future existance.

It would be a 'best seller' for every Vale fan!

Problem is, because of the all the long term commerical deals that they have signed and also the amount of debt the club is now in, investing or buying into Port Vale is not viable unless it goes into admin first

Don't you think it would've mutually beneficial for forth parties to terminate the contracts if they have been mis-sold by Deakin and his team, which I fully expect they have been.

I doubt this is as big a problem as is being made out.

Archived