onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Revelations

valesince83

Advert

it was intresting the other day how lodey tried to distance himself from the board almost at every oppurtunity, claiming he was not told anything, best one was when i said how the ****** hell had we ended up with these two he said blame those who had done the due dillagence

mind you oliver was just as bad the other week claiming he new little of millers past including his false cv and his visa problems and we should trust him because he his a good god believing man with good morals

it needs a clean sweep from top to bottom they are all craping themselves including past directors

So both claiming to not be in the know Mmmm

1 is a director the other the club secretary but they dont know whats is going on.Thats strange or is it ignorance,or even maybe they are trying to distance themselves from Milker and Deakin?

i pleaded to him and his staff to protest and refuse to drag the club down further

he claimed people were scared for their jobs him included i would imagine but he stated moral was not what it should be

gary asked for a list of documents, which lodey said he would sort the other week but i think the board have stopped him releasing them

i pleaded to both him twice and oliver the other week to grow some balls and act as proper vale fans and men of north staffs against these chancers, they have had their chance

i pleaded to him and his staff to protest and refuse to drag the club down further

he claimed people were scared for their jobs him included i would imagine but he stated moral was not what it should be

gary asked for a list of documents, which lodey said he would sort the other week but i think the board have stopped him releasing them

i pleaded to both him twice and oliver the other week to grow some balls and act as proper vale fans and men of north staffs against these chancers, they have had their chance

In which case i'd say that should any charges be made then they could be just as guilty

If he's stating that he's in an impossible position then that sounds like the beginning of the end for him.If Blue Sky were purchasing shares on their behalf then clearly it's not going to happen so it seems doubtful that they've been paid for.Purchased but not paid.

Promissoried if there is such a word but,never mind they're giving us a free education.

If he's stating that he's in an impossible position then that sounds like the beginning of the end for him.If Blue Sky were purchasing shares on their behalf then clearly it's not going to happen so it seems doubtful that they've been paid for.Purchased but not paid.

Promissoried if there is such a word but,never mind they're giving us a free education.

Hardly free. Could cost us our club. There could be serious repercussions if they decide to fight the inevitable. Don't forget, every day they are there they are taking hundreds of pounds in salary, expenses and perks.

They are spending money that the club doesn't have. There is only one way that is going.

Well ladies and men, this is the best thread I have read for ages, it really gives us all some hope that we can get them out. Mr Lodey in his position as club secretary is equally responsible for the current situation. He should not have allowed £500,000 pounds worth of shares to be issued without payment! He may have been teflon in the past but his position is now untenable. Please keep bringing up his name with the others so he does not get missed in the final reckoning. By keeping quiet he does not have the best interests of the club at heart, not the man you would want to look after your interests.

Well ladies and men, this is the best thread I have read for ages, it really gives us all some hope that we can get them out. Mr Lodey in his position as club secretary is equally responsible for the current situation. He should not have allowed £500,000 pounds worth of shares to be issued without payment! He may have been teflon in the past but his position is now untenable. Please keep bringing up his name with the others so he does not get missed in the final reckoning. By keeping quiet he does not have the best interests of the club at heart, not the man you would want to look after your interests.

For a new poster thats an excellent post.

it was intresting the other day how lodey tried to distance himself from the board almost at every oppurtunity, claiming he was not told anything, best one was when i said how the ****** hell had we ended up with these two he said blame those who had done the due dillagence

mind you oliver was just as bad the other week claiming he new little of millers past including his false cv and his visa problems and we should trust him because he his a good god believing man with good morals

it needs a clean sweep from top to bottom they are all craping themselves including past directors

Please don't tell me that Oliver's due dilligence amounted to miller believing in God, and so he should be trusted? Must be the right God to believe in I suppose!

Archived