onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectic`s owner statement

valeblue

I've said it before as a pie in the sky thing, but there was a time not so long ago that the regeneration of Middleport and re introduction of the old Burslem Branch Canal, seemed a perfect place for a new stadium. Burslem within walking distance. Vale as the anchor to draw in other investment. Hotel. Museum. Restaurants. Apartments. Jobs. Incredibly ambitious and years in the making, but would be great to see happen. Just seeing Smurthwaite lumbered with a piece of land no one wants, whilst Vale flourish in a regenerated part of Burslem / Middleport ...if only.

Advert

I used to play on there as a kid, are you from Hanley then originally?

Yep, born and bred - and really proud of it. Once took my kids back to see the cobbled entry back of Windsor Street where we played footy but they'd built a road over it. Me mum's family were from Hanley and me dad's from Cobridge and Boslem. All these years and conner keep away!

Great to see the Shanahan's intentions to speak to the CEO. Hopefully they can get a deal over the line.

I pledge to buy my season ticket once they have taken over !

Yes it is. Many think that he sounded like a broken man on P&G. He should sell up and leave. I know we’re all tired of saying that , and my fear is that he will keep the land, but he should get out now. Too much pride is a dangerous thing. Hopefully , SS will have a positive answer sometime this week. It’s wearing us down at this stage. I don’t wish him or his family any ill will, but I don’t trust him at all.

I just hope any deal is for the club in it's entirety. I don't like the idea of him clinging on to anything relating to it and still taking cash from vital revenue streams
I think it will include the ground, his liquidation stunt would not include the ground as it was made a separate identity in anticipation of such a crisis one assumes. I shall keep hold of my ST money pending the deal.

Great to see the Shanahan's intentions to speak to the CEO. Hopefully they can get a deal over the line.

I pledge to buy my season ticket once they have taken over !

Only if Norman no longer has any connection whatsoever with PVFC - NONE, ZILCH, ZERO. (not sorry for shouting :smile: )

Archived