onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectic`s owner statement

valeblue

Advert

Is that what he says he's worth (120 million) or what he's actually worth (probably a hell of a lot less than that)?

Down to assets and/or reputation, as far as I remember Man U were bought out with large loans and had the revenue to pay the interest etc, there may also be tax advantages too. My main interest is in the business capabilities and aspirations for my football club of any future owners. Their business plan and funding methods have to be sensible, I am not expecting a fantasy world. The current system is struggling to maintain our status, thus the business is not effective as a football club, and a new brush is required.

So it looks like he is being even more selfish and ignorant.(didn't think that was possible)He looks to be really digging his heels in now.

IF it was that the worst was to happen and the club be forced to go into admin or whatever.Am I right in thinking that Smurthwaite could end up in the s... (deep water)Because there have been reasonable offers to buy the club.But he refused.Im sure this was said .Or something similar at one of the meetings about V2001.

I liked her little dig at smurfwaite regarding wealth didn't he say they hadn't the money to take the club forward before

Good stuff keeping the pressure on

He said when he took over the club he was worth £80 million. He told one of the B&G lads in the Vale bogs a couple of weeks ago that he was worth £130 million. Begs the question as to how he has accumulated £50 million in 6 years ...... legally?

I fear the only way to get rid of NS is to starve him out. The only future for our club would then likely be a new club starting very low down the football pyramid.

The talk about putting our stadium into a trust for supporters could be an avenue that makes VP unattractive for NS to hold onto and make him more likely to sell for a fairer price sooner. Given tax payers money was used to secure VP for football then maybe the council could be influential in putting pressure on NS to do the decent thing and sell sooner for a fair price.

Archived