onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale in the national press - re-posted

Jacko51

Firstly thank you Jermaine for your kind words about my previous post .... saying it was well written !

You’ve a selective memory as to what Norman has got right and what he has got wrong . When we were promoted he was close to been Jesus Christ reincarnated with most fans ! But as they say football fans are fickle !

I will be at vale park on Saturday donning the clubs colour ... I can only assume you will be wearing a gold and black cape and gold and black underpants having changed in a phone box !

Remember football fans come and go , but good owners are in it for the long term !

When it comes to my memory of this club it states back to 1991 and it certainly does not involve this absolute joke of a man that for some reason you seem to back and support?

Admin, amend as you see fit. But right here you either have a troll/stoke fan/norman himself/carol or a genuine ****.

Either way, if you think this football club is being run well then the attendances, relegation fight every season for 3 seasons and lack of investment despite things like Hugill says other wise.

I don't get it, this is why the man is still in charge. People like you trying to justify his actions. Absolutely ashamed for someone like you to call yourself a 'fan'. Disgrace.

Come see me in the paddock, we can have a long discussion about the owner. Where do you sit?

Advert

Firstly thank you Jermaine for your kind words about my previous post .... saying it was well written !

You’ve a selective memory as to what Norman has got right and what he has got wrong . When we were promoted he was close to been Jesus Christ reincarnated with most fans ! But as they say football fans are fickle !

I will be at vale park on Saturday donning the clubs colour ... I can only assume you will be wearing a gold and black cape and gold and black underpants having changed in a phone box !

Remember football fans come and go , but good owners are in it for the long term !

Norman has got very little right. He bought the club cheap out of admin with a good and well paid manager and has systematically destroyed everything which was good about it. He may have improved the floodlights but that is about all I can think of. And that was only because the rules said he had to if he wanted the club to stay in the League.

DV, can you name me one thing Norman has got right during his sole tenure? I don't count the promotion season because Paul Wildes was here then and effectively ran the football side of things.

I think you'll be pushed to find anything.

DV, can you name me one thing Norman has got right during his sole tenure? I don't count the promotion season because Paul Wildes was here then and effectively ran the football side of things.

I think you'll be pushed to find anything.

We've got some nice new toilets in the Railway Stand. Although I had to do a bit of embellishment in the Ladies because they were a bit basic.

Archived