onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Port Vale v Mansfield Town

Fosse69

Come on all you valiants who have our club running through their veins lets get behind the lads and shout them to victory against the stags.To the players show us the fans that you really care about our club and leave nothing on the pitch play for the shirt and run till you drop.As for smurf show him what we think of him pick a minute of the game and sing stand up get out of our club with our black and gold scarves held above our heads lets all get together and rid us of this sad excuse of a man.

One problem, he's conveniently absent from the next two home games.

Advert

Whether he's there or not - the protest will still get ongoing media coverage that will continue to embarrass him and highlight our plight in English Football. Just because he's gone into hiding doesn't mean that we should suppress our feelings.

I tend to agree with your team choice, but how many times has a really decent performance been followed the next game with the same Team? Our inconsistency worries me so I wouldn't put it past Askey to again change things about.

Askey will treat Saturdays draw as a win and play the same team.

Despite having 3 attacking players on the bench he waited until 10 mins to go before he bought a sub on.

After Miller scored in the reserves he should play alongside Pope from the start.

Can anyone say why we aren’t using Leone Legges long throws at throw ins.

Despite having 3 attacking players on the bench he waited until 10 mins to go before he bought a sub on.

After Miller scored in the reserves he should play alongside Pope from the start.

I saw someone mention this on the Notts County thread of why we didn’t utilise it. I remember seeing Popey signal to Legge to take a throw in but Legge pointed at his shoulder as if he had a pull, Popey didn’t question his response so would lead you to believe he was carrying a knock on it.

We weren't struggling mate we were mid-table yet only 6 points off the play-offs.

Had we won we would of been 3 points behind Mansfield.

Our following was terrible.

Our away followings are only any good when it's within 1 hour rail or car journey from Burslem. That's been the case for as long as I can remember, with the only exceptions being in promotion seasons or big FA Cup games.

That said, the whole culture of going home and away is beyond the affordability of many people.

Our away followings are only any good when it's within 1 hour rail or car journey from Burslem. That's been the case for as long as I can remember, with the only exceptions being in promotion seasons or big FA Cup games.

That said, the whole culture of going home and away is beyond the affordability of many people.

Away games are close to £150 for me, with matchday ticket, transport, taxis, bookies, ale and a greasy kebab at the end of the night. I just love my away games.

The last time legge took a couple of long throws he was holding and rubbing his shoulder after so could have shoulder problem

Big game, big crowd, anger in the air.

Looking forward to it. Even more so if Ricky Miller's name is on the teamsheet.

Me too, I totally agree. Putting aside his red card, he looked so much sharper and fitter in the Crawley game, scores every time the reserves play, but still can't see it happening as much as I think we should. People normally play in the reserves when they are not expected to play the next game, and more relevantly perhaps is that clearly playing anyone up front with Tom in a 'two' doesn't, hasn't, couldn't work, not with the way we play anyway, so if Tom is going to play, and we assume he will, then lets have a genuine front three. We're not expected to win so why not go for it.

Archived