onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Refreshment Kiosk Boycott

I couldn't believe the number of folk using the Railway paddock kiosk/counter,and wearing the B&G as well,theres no hope with that attitude.

Good results are papering over the Smurthwaite problem.

Winning football always will, if we were top of the league or at least top 10 there wouldn’t be the issues. Bad results created the problem in the first place.

As Geo said people can do what they want but those holding up red cards and wearing black and gold scarves whilst at the same time using the kiosks certainly can’t seem to make their mind up on whether to support him or not 😂

Advert

Winning football always will, if we were top of the league or at least top 10 there wouldn’t be the issues. Bad results created the problem in the first place.

As Geo said people can do what they want but those holding up red cards and wearing black and gold scarves whilst at the same time using the kiosks certainly can’t seem to make their mind up on whether to support him or not ��

lack of investment created the problem.

And why do you find that humorous ?

As Geo said people can do what they want but those holding up red cards and wearing black and gold scarves whilst at the same time using the kiosks certainly can’t seem to make their mind up on whether to support him or not 😂

Why haven’t you commented on the match thread?

Come on James. Do you even support the club?

PM me. I’d love a pint with you to thrash all this out.

You can’t be that much of a **** in real life, surely.

As Geo said people can do what they want but those holding up red cards and wearing black and gold scarves whilst at the same time using the kiosks certainly can’t seem to make their mind up on whether to support him or not ��

I think the lack of protests last night was probably a mark of respect for the chap who died.

Because it’s funny' date=' even you commented on the irony of the situation [/quote']

Foolish if you think buying a pie on a cold Tuesday night signifies capitulation.when this is all over( and it will be to the buffoons detriment)one would hope you quietly dissapeared as well from this platform.

I couldn't believe the number of folk using the Railway paddock kiosk/counter,and wearing the B&G as well,theres no hope with that attitude.

Good results are papering over the Smurthwaite problem.

Some fans will not sacrifice anything,it's much easier to wear their black and amber scarves,which they probably do anyway?

Is it four home games we have left ?

Can't help thinking it will Peter out unless it's a constant barrage.

Didn't hear one anti smurthwaite chant last night .

If it dies a slow death we roll up in August with Oyeleke and Worrall gone, probably Legge too and the young lad from Leek Town as the mainstay of our midfield.

Winning games ought not to deter further action. It has to be at every single home game.

Winning hides many faults , what it doesn't hide is we are slowly becoming the new Morecambe with the current ownership of our club.

To be honest, I don't think anybody expected him to be there last night. Was only during HT did someone tell me he was there so I think it caught a lot of folk cold. But I echo these comments, the pressure needs ramping up between now and the end of the season, regardless of his attendance or not.

More national media attention today, so there is progress being delivered daily. Momentum is clearly building. There are no midweek games at home remaining (3 x Sat and 1 x Good Friday) so we have a good opportunity to push things even further.

Foolish if you think buying a pie on a cold Tuesday night signifies capitulation.when this is all over( and it will be to the buffoons detriment)one would hope you quietly dissapeared as well from this platform.

Who said owt about capitulation. I was actually agreeing protesting against him and supporting him financially via kiosk purchases was very odd.

I was here long before him bud, 82 was my first game and I’ve been posting on here about 10 years so I will be around long after he’s gone and the next lot of owners and way beyond.

Archived