onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectics bid turned down

Jacko51

In the words of someone else...."I don't feckin believe it"......perfect opportunity for the Fat Barsteward to ride off into the sunset with his wodge. I never thought the day would come when Synetics would make that type of bid but they have done....and that **** has got the club by the short and curlies. Anybody know the going rate for a good hitman?

I’ll do it for free!! I’ve nothing to loose. I will require details though PM me

Advert

As much as I despise the fat **** its not surprising that he's turned down the offer if it was to be paid over 5 years, according to The Sentinel - £500K initially then the remaining £3M over 5 years (plus he'd get the final Hugill instalment of £400K when its paid next January).

He might not even still be alive in 5 years time, the fat *******!

He won’t be

At the moment it's obvious to me a lot of you are angry at Norman Smurthwaite.

I have a different opinion to some of you because I like to look at both sides of the coin.

I don't let my emotions run away with me.

If you are angry with Norman don't take that anger out on me.

PVFC86 you are Fathatwaite. Go to Lace and have a jelly belly (not lap( nobody has seen that for years)dance)

Listen to Carol's interview. That's what Smurthwaite wanted them to do and pay over 5 years.

Last month they offered £1.25mil upfront, £3mil over 5 years and £400 from the Hugil money. Smurthwaite replied he wanted £1.85m upfront, £3mil over 5 years, the Hugil money and to keep all proceeds from the concourse.

PVFC86 I’ll ask nicely seeing as you’re getting a little twitchy, what do you (Sorry Norman) think is a reasonable offer for Port Vale?

Are Synetics Solutions not the “right owners”?

How much are you/Norman trousering out of the club via kiosks?

If Norman “doesn’t care” about season ticket sales why has the SDL drummed on about getting behind the team, no fans, no cash argument, for example?

This is probably the last thing I will say on this matter. The only way forward now is to appease Norman Smurthwaite.

As much as you won't like to hear it. The protests are just making him dig his heels in even further.

I'm sure some of you are starting to realise that now

Tell us how you know this.

Listen to Carol's interview. That's what Smurthwaite wanted them to do and pay over 5 years.

Last month they offered £1.25mil upfront, £3mil over 5 years and £400 from the Hugil money. Smurthwaite replied he wanted £1.85m upfront, £3mil over 5 years, the Hugil money and to keep all proceeds from the concourse.

Sorry, I'm busy at work so had to quickly copy and paste that. So basically Smurthwaite puts a statement out criticising the installments offer and yet it was him who wanted installments. Idiot

PVFC86 is winning on this forum tonight... playing you all like a fool.

Back on topic. Carol’s latest statement says it was Norman’s idea for them to pay in stalments. So his statement is a joke.

Feels like a negotiation is being played out in public. Fingers crossed it leads to Smurthwaite fecking off.

PVFC86 I’ll ask nicely seeing as you’re getting a little twitchy, what do you (Sorry Norman) think is a reasonable offer for Port Vale?

Are Synetics Solutions not the “right owners”?

How much are you/Norman trousering out of the club via kiosks?

If Norman “doesn’t care” about season ticket sales why has the SDL drummed on about getting behind the team, no fans, no cash argument, for example?

If you are looking for an answer off Norman Smurthwaite then you'll have to ask him yourself.

I'm simply a normal fan that enjoys my Saturdays having a couple of beers in Burslem, watch the match then go home.

I've tried to distance myself from the politics of the club as their always seems to be one problem or another.

Unless someone offers 5 million he ain't moving. He loves all this drama. It's the most exciting his life as ever been.

People know his name and are talking about him. To a Narcissist that's Golden.

While we are on all this thank god for Shannon and Synetics. She has given us some hope for the future that at least someone wants to buy us and give us some love and care. Norman should snatch her hand off it’s the best deal he will ever get!

If Smurthwaite doesn't take this offer from Synectics then the only way to get him out of the Vale is to shame or "disgrace" him out. I'm surprised an investigative journalist from the BBC or the Sentinel haven't dug into his past and looked at the trail how he made his money and what's in his past. Perhaps they have and found nothing but that surprises me 'cause nothing adds up relating to Smurthwaite.

If Smurthwaite doesn't take this offer from Synectics then the only way to get him out of the Vale is to shame or "disgrace" him out. I'm surprised an investigative journalist from the BBC or the Sentinel haven't dug into his past and looked at the trail how he made his money and what's in his past. Perhaps they have and found nothing but that surprises me 'cause nothing adds up relating to Smurthwaite.

Probably because he's a nasty piece of work who would stop at nothing if anybody crossed him. People like Smurfwaite don't make their money being nice decent and honest...that's why he's a multi millionaire

Who else has kept the club afloat? We don't get enough in attendance at the moment to pay all the bills

Hardly surprising given the massive under investment in the playing squad, his continued attitude towards the fan base and terrible managerial appointments.... latest incumbent is in the not got a chance bracket.

He needs to admit that he has been in it over his head since Wilde’s lefts, let’s be honest. He rode the crest of the wave and continued in the swirl until he then had to start making decisions... and look where that has taken us!

Sell up! Before you lose more money when the club is languishing in the conference on gates of 2,000 or less.

Archived