onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectics bid turned down

Jacko51

His statement implies, i think ( but who knows with him ) that he will only accept a one off all in payment

Amazing though considering he brags he is worth 130m.....the fat ugly ******(sorry I dislike picking on people but he is the exception). Mansfield will be interesting

Advert

In the words of someone else...."I don't feckin believe it"......perfect opportunity for the Fat Barsteward to ride off into the sunset with his wodge. I never thought the day would come when Synetics would make that type of bid but they have done....and that cnut has got the club by the short and curlies. Anybody know the going rate for a good hitman?

At the Fans meeting March 2018 Smurthwaite stated that the gate receipts were losing between 140K and 160K per month.

This season surely is worse.

If he was telling the truth how long before admin?

If relegated, how much loss would he make next season on gates of not much more than 1,000?

If the club goes into admin. the ground itself will not be worth much and it is not suitable to build on.

What is his plan?

Norman's asking price 3 weeks ago according to Carol...

£1.85m cash

£400k (Hugill money next January)

£3m over 5 years

Not including the concourse

They offered £4.65m job lot, he said that is not enough.

Staggering numbers offered, staggering that it has been declined.

I honestly didn't see how the concourse cash was making so much money, but going off this and the information from last night it must be?

Smurthwaite is the same as Trump. 100%! Which is very worrying for the Vale.

I'm trying to work out just how do you get rid of a Club owner? Withdrawing support, literally, wouldn't do it, he'd just sell up a dead club for the land etc.

Maybe, rather like Cellino was at Leeds a few years ago, we need to present evidence of his unfitness to run the Club, so he can be barred by the EFL/FA etc? Anybody got any dirt that would do that?

As much as I despise the fat **** its not surprising that he's turned down the offer if it was to be paid over 5 years, according to The Sentinel - £500K initially then the remaining £3M over 5 years (plus he'd get the final Hugill instalment of £400K when its paid next January).

He might not even still be alive in 5 years time, the fat *******!

Listening to the radio interview with Carol though it seems the £3m over 5 years is agreed between them. It's the upfront payment and the inclusion of the concourse that is the sticking point.

I think his statement today is a load of ******** to be honest. He wanted an excuse as to why he has rejected the offers and didn't want to say publicly that it was too low.

So either Syntectics find the money upfront - probably unlikely - or they find a way of getting a sufficient loan elsewhere and pay Norman then the loan over time.

never tried getting a loan for 3.5 million so dont know how feasible that is :smile:

Leicester currently setting up a £100M loan against Mayrez installments and future TV money, but Vale do not have that scale, nor very good league prospects at present.

At the end of the day as much as I don't particularly like it. He is the owner and it's up to him and not us how much he sells the club for.

If I ever sell my house it would be up to me how much I accept. Same concept.

The man seriously is deranged. He needs sectioning as he has no logic or believable content coming from his mouth. Honestly I think he has a mental problem, he must have to turn down a truly acceptable offer AND insult Carol. REP, fence sitters and those clearly who don't know left from rjght- you have to now accept the fact that the Owner HAS to go, and go NOW.

Archived