onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Club release statement over Worrall disallowed goal

pvfc_loyal

Advert

If you think we aren't now a laughing stock you should see what other League 2 fans are saying.

IMG_20190226_013006.jpg

Stolen from Twitter, this is brilliant.

That is just one of many messages of ridicule and contempt.

Well done whoever did this statement.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]385[/ATTACH]

Brilliant 😂😂😂

Hope the players and management of the club see this and are suitably ashamed.

A constant niggle over the years is that other clubs nick our luck! We know when you're struggling things go against you - usually decisions like this! I'm fairly sure, way way back, that we had a run of about 14 games where we either conceded penalties we shouldn't have (Aspo got sent off against Middlesbrough - ref later apologized!)or were denied clear-cut penalties ourselves? Clearly frustration is being felt at these, but nothing can be done, and there is no way anything can change, retrospectively...so we just have to knuckle down and try to get points without expecting to get help from the officials. **** happens - especially when you're struggling!

For once REP might have something right. I've heard it's Garlick too. The guy is a ***** if he's put that statement out. I highly doubt Askey or Rudge would not have strongly remonstrated about making it public knowledge if they were consulted.

I expect I will get loads of grief about this next time I see my friend who is a referee assessor.

RZ, I'm always one to complain about the match officials but it's no coincidence that not one PL referee was invited to officiate at the last World Cup. Not sure, but I don't think it's ever happened before. For me, the standard of refereeing has deteriorated to the point of embarassment and it's a fair question these days whether your afternoon (or evening) is going to be ruined by the ref. There's no come back either - occasionally you see a referee demoted for a game or two but not a lot more. Why don't you ask your friend whether he thinks refs these days are better or worse?

I genuinely cannot believe that some posters (albeit only a few) actually think that this tripe put out by Vale bares any significance whatsoever !

Every club will have a similar story to tell but guess what ? They don’t bother because it is absolute bilge.

Everytime I hear anything connected with Garlick it makes me cringe. He isn’t even following the Blue One’s instructions on this as tubby doesn’t give a toss what happens.

It’s bad enough with the **** dished up every game without club officials trying to make out its the referee’s fault we are in the dire position In which we find ourselves.

I just despair with everything about our beloved club. How the club could sanction a press release like this is beyond comprehension.

However, at least I now know it’s all the bloody referee’s fault we’re crap. And there’s me thinking it may have had something to do with our corrupt owner ?

Shows what I know doesn’t it ?

:doh:

Archived