Fosse69

Match Thread - Notts County v Port Vale

Which spoons you heading, city centre or waterfront?

Think its called The Company inn, Castle wharf. 5 mins from train station..

You have to hand it to all the Vale fans who are loyally going along tomorrow in the hope of a win. If only for their sake, I hope we do it but I can't see it. Askey is the wrong man for this kind of dog fight and, judging by last week, it looks to me as though the fight has gone. There is a palpable sense of the inevitable as the season comes to its bitter end.

Add to that the news that Smurthwaite has turned down a more than decent offer, what does it matter we are doomed with this dangerous clown at the helm.

You have to hand it to all the Vale fans who are loyally going along tomorrow in the hope of a win. If only for their sake, I hope we do it but I can't see it. Askey is the wrong man for this kind of dog fight and, judging by last week, it looks to me as though the fight has gone. There is a palpable sense of the inevitable as the season comes to its bitter end.

You are a complete idiot. If you and REP continue having a dig at Askey, hoping it deflects from the Fat controller you are barking up the wrong tree, everyone knows Smurthwaite is the reason for ALL of our current problems at Vale Park.

Askey could quite possibly turn out to be the worst manager we've ever had based on results.

You are a complete idiot. If you and REP continue having a dig at Askey, hoping it deflects from the Fat controller you are barking up the wrong tree, everyone knows Smurthwaite is the reason for ALL of our current problems at Vale Park.

There’s a lot of deflecting going on in multiple threads and a lot of it is spamming the threads by saying the same stuff.

I apologise, you are correct, but I feel so angry at today's events.

There’s a lot of deflecting going on in multiple threads and a lot of it is spamming the threads by saying the same stuff.

What can we do tomorrow to display our disgust and anger at today’s events. I don’t feel a few choruses of ‘get out of our club’ is sufficient

**** off Smurthwaite,

Norman Smurthwaite,

I just don't think you understand,

If we go ******* bump,

And you're still at the club,

You're gonna have a riot on your hands!

I'm sure any protests will start themselves as soon as we're losing

What can we do tomorrow to display our disgust and anger at today’s events. I don’t feel a few choruses of ‘get out of our club’ is sufficient
100% correct. Main problem is that he will not be there.

I apologise, you are correct, but I feel so angry at today's events.

Just in case you took it the wrong way, my comment wasn’t directed at you mate.

**** off Smurthwaite,

Norman Smurthwaite,

I just don't think you understand,

If we go ******* bump,

And you're still at the club,

You're gonna have a riot on your hands!

I'm sure any protests will start themselves as soon as we're losing

Sell up Norman smurthwaite, sell up NS or we predict a riot, I predict a riot, we predict a riot.... sell up Norman Smurf or we predict a riot.... kaiser chiefs special!

Yeah that's the waterfront mate probs go there then city centre for a bit

Im sure last time we went Nottingham on train, we walked through a shopping centre to get to the town centre..

Im sure last time we went Nottingham on train, we walked through a shopping centre to get to the town centre..

You come out the station and turn right and the shopping centre and town centre are that way, you can go through it to get there, the water front IIRC is right then left at the main road near the shopping centre.

However the press will be. Both NS and his long suffering wife will be very aware of what happens tomorrow.

And are we really sure he won’t be there? Colin Garlick suggested that NS wasn’t well enough to make the trip to Hong Kong ? NSvsaid that Ill health had caused him to spend the last 2 home games behind glass ( I’ve seen the texts confirming this). He never suggested Ill health to the member of B&G who happened to meet him in the toilet. I’m beginning to think that NS might not always tell the truth and perhaps Mrs NS should be mindful of this

Edited by Caroline Oakes

And are we really sure he won’t be there? Colin Garlick suggested that NS wasn’t well enough to make the trip to Hong Kong ? NSvsaid that Ill health had caused him to spend the last 2 home games behind glass ( I’ve seen the texts confirming this). He never suggested Ill health to the member of B&G who happened to meet him in the toilet. I’m beginning to

think that NS might not always tell the truth and perhaps Mrs NS should be mindful of this

Nothing trivial I hope

Please don’t let a win at Notts Co ease the pressure on Smurthwaite. 3 points will help dramatically towards our league status, but the real problem remains regardless of today’s result.