onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Notts County v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

You have to hand it to all the Vale fans who are loyally going along tomorrow in the hope of a win. If only for their sake, I hope we do it but I can't see it. Askey is the wrong man for this kind of dog fight and, judging by last week, it looks to me as though the fight has gone. There is a palpable sense of the inevitable as the season comes to its bitter end.

Add to that the news that Smurthwaite has turned down a more than decent offer, what does it matter we are doomed with this dangerous clown at the helm.

You have to hand it to all the Vale fans who are loyally going along tomorrow in the hope of a win. If only for their sake, I hope we do it but I can't see it. Askey is the wrong man for this kind of dog fight and, judging by last week, it looks to me as though the fight has gone. There is a palpable sense of the inevitable as the season comes to its bitter end.

You are a complete idiot. If you and REP continue having a dig at Askey, hoping it deflects from the Fat controller you are barking up the wrong tree, everyone knows Smurthwaite is the reason for ALL of our current problems at Vale Park.

Askey could quite possibly turn out to be the worst manager we've ever had based on results.

You are a complete idiot. If you and REP continue having a dig at Askey, hoping it deflects from the Fat controller you are barking up the wrong tree, everyone knows Smurthwaite is the reason for ALL of our current problems at Vale Park.

There’s a lot of deflecting going on in multiple threads and a lot of it is spamming the threads by saying the same stuff.

What can we do tomorrow to display our disgust and anger at today’s events. I don’t feel a few choruses of ‘get out of our club’ is sufficient

**** off Smurthwaite,

Norman Smurthwaite,

I just don't think you understand,

If we go ******* bump,

And you're still at the club,

You're gonna have a riot on your hands!

I'm sure any protests will start themselves as soon as we're losing

**** off Smurthwaite,

Norman Smurthwaite,

I just don't think you understand,

If we go ******* bump,

And you're still at the club,

You're gonna have a riot on your hands!

I'm sure any protests will start themselves as soon as we're losing

Sell up Norman smurthwaite, sell up NS or we predict a riot, I predict a riot, we predict a riot.... sell up Norman Smurf or we predict a riot.... kaiser chiefs special!

Im sure last time we went Nottingham on train, we walked through a shopping centre to get to the town centre..

You come out the station and turn right and the shopping centre and town centre are that way, you can go through it to get there, the water front IIRC is right then left at the main road near the shopping centre.

Archived