onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Notts County v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Wow, they could be gone any day now

We won’t be far behind. Think Smurthwaite wants to turn the ground in to real estate, his plan was to run us down as a football venture. He couldn’t care less about 143 years of history. I can only think about my favourite players of the past like Sproson, Nicholson and practically all the players from the Rudge years. The players we have now do have ability but our defence is strong and attack as weak as it can be. The players don’t have the guts to get the job done. People moan about our defence but we could pick any defence and still only lose 1-0 we just can’t score! At this stage I blame the players as a whole they have let the managers, fans and the club down!

Fans going by train for this game should go via tamworth to nottingham. There is engineering work going on the sjoke to blythe bridge line with a bus from sjoke to blythe bridge. Its about 14 quid 70 pence from sjoke to nottingham via tamworth.

Why not just get on and off at Blythe ?

We are getting the 9-45 from Blythe to Derby. Change at Derby and bobs' yer uncle.

The worst attack in the division against the worst defence. Something's got to give.

The main difference between us and them is our defence is actually quite good. 24 less than theirs I think.

They struggle with bigger strikers, Jamile Matt ran them ragged last week for Newport so it is crucial we get the ball into area's Pope can attack the ball, essentially we need to get it out wide down the channels and ping the crosses in. I'd be putting Ben out wide with Monty/Worrall the other side and just instruct them and Gibbons to put balls in to the box and we might get some joy. That means not punting long balls down the middle like usual though for the Pope flick ons to no one within 30 yards of him.

The main difference between us and them is our defence is actually quite good. 24 less than theirs I think.

They struggle with bigger strikers, Jamile Matt ran them ragged last week for Newport so it is crucial we get the ball into area's Pope can attack the ball, essentially we need to get it out wide down the channels and ping the crosses in. I'd be putting Ben out wide with Monty/Worrall the other side and just instruct them and Gibbons to put balls in to the box and we might get some joy. That means not punting long balls down the middle like usual though for the Pope flick ons to no one within 30 yards of him.

I wonder what Arthur Askey and his assistants Kay and Pope will instruct though!

...welcome to a club rum=n by the Gormless one and people still back him,it amazes me

Really? I haven't seen anyone actually backing the meddlesome muppet? But, I have seen people say they won't blame him for things he hasn't done...such as India and Pakistan rowing over the Kashmir region, again ; or the demise of HMV...or the price of White Lightning!

Archived