onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Askey Defence League

Robbie Earle's Perm

But he did according to Sproson, it wasn’t for the lack of money.

The budget is top ten, the players are dramatically underperforming, there is little or no effort and players are controlling the manager. The experienced players (Brown aside) have been an utter shambles this season.

The owner is partly culpable as he appointed 5 managers who wasted it on crap by and large.

The problem is REP that you are right it is a top 10 budget but spread too thinly. Lets have 24 better paid quality players rather than 34 approx consisting of too many chancers/over the top players. I have come to the conclusion that Notts Co going into administration is our best chance of survival and I feel guilty wishing that on another club.

Advert

You are deflecting the blame away from a disastrous owner, who will end up taking the Vale out of the league, something Vale fans would never have believed could happen.

He is responsible for Players and Managers coming in.You have criticised Askey since his appointment you have criticised B and G, it's just a smokescreen to keep the blame away from someone who you choose not to criticise.

I haven’t criticised B&G or even FST and his SDL movement, because of my work with trade union movements I would always support people’s rights to protest as they see fit (peacefully).

I have regularly criticised the owners appointment of managers since Micky left, I wanted Page and Aspin personally but all 5 have been terrible.

That doesn’t mean professional managers and ‘professional’ players shouldn’t be held responsible for their god awful failings on the pitch where only they can impact on results.

The problem is REP that you are right it is a top 10 budget but spread too thinly. Lets have 24 better paid quality players rather than 34 approx consisting of too many chancers/over the top players. I have come to the conclusion that Notts Co going into administration is our best chance of survival and I feel guilty wishing that on another club.

Agreed mate, I’ve been banging on about quality over quantity since Page and his massive squads.

Sad that we would want it but Notts doing that might just save us.

Macclesfield signed a number of new players in the January window. About 5-6 I think, at least.

We had no opportunity to do that.

As pjg1876 says, we don't have enough quality in the squad. Overall the players are not good enough. Plenty of effort but zero class on the ball.

We signed more didn’t we but sadly our experienced players have too much influence?

What happened to the new Manager bounce?

Macc were dead and buried when Campbell came in but now have a chance to stay up.

Askey played the same players with the same tactics and expected a different result.

In fairness i agree with you, yet Saturday apart from maybe Kay that was the team a lot of folk have been crying out for.

Literally nothing changed and we had one attempt on goal.

Our manager bounce has become a flat beach ball .

Macclesfield signed a number of new players in the January window. About 5-6 I think, at least.

We had no opportunity to do that.

As pjg1876 says, we don't have enough quality in the squad. Overall the players are not good enough. Plenty of effort but zero class on the ball.

I see that Alex Jones missed a sitter for Cambridge on Saturday.

From the outside looking in, I find it hilarious how oblivious you are to people having an outright disdain for you.

Do you remember when you used to ask fans on other forums questions about the games they're team had with vale in the past? I remember reading your arse kissing nonsense on those forums (because somehow you got admin status I think again because you kissed arse) and thinking is this guy for real? The fact the you impose that crying emoji into everything you put really emphasises how little you doubt even yourself.

I'm a season ticket holder regardless of the amount of posts I have and despite how toss vale are. Why should someone like me get drowned out by your constant over posting and threads? Everyone on those forums found you annoying, everyone on this forum finds you annoying. Ive said it before, the balanced posters get drowned ot by your **** posting, jacko, doha, santa, curtain....all just lying under the 100's of posts of crying emojis and strung together smurf worship sentences.

Turns out you are, you are actually conjoined to your phone or computer in order to get out numerous responses on here, stir **** on here, back smurthwaite on here...just like you were before the year you took off where it actually made paradise reading on here for quite a while not having your nonsensical baiting posts such as this.

You have bashed every single manager we have had. There is a fact. I'm not surprised your bashing this manager even though on previous posts (im talking pre aspin) you actually wanted Askey? You are in normans pocket, stirring away trying to divide the fanbase further over the manager when the fanbase needs to be united over B&G, which you are not, even though its blindingly obvious to everyone apart from you. (again Smurfs pocket)

I KNOW DEEP DOWN YOU WANT TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION ON HERE, YOU SAD LITTLE MAN. SHUT UP AND BACK THE MANAGER BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DO ANY MORE FROM YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN IN TAIWAN OR WHEREVER THE HELL YOU ARE.

I'm sure smurthwaite appreciate's the part time refs point of view when reading on here, reminding himself there are still cretins on here that back is chaos.

Best post on here in a long time.

Well said Sir

Best post on here in a long time.

Well said Sir

Aside from the fact;

1. I’ve never been an admin

2. I have some great mates on other forums

3. I have some great mates on this forum

4. I NEVER EVER wanted Askey

5. The laughing is emoji is a joyous and fun emotion

6. There is nowt balanced about the posters mentioned as they are firmly on one side of the divide as opposed to me being on neither unless there is a new meaning to the word balanced

7. I never bashed Micky or Rudge because they were winners and had my upmost respect

8. I don’t back the owner

9. He should attack the post and not the poster

It was actually a funny post 😂 (this ones for you Jermaine, another own goal of the quality of your name sake!).

Aside from the fact;

6. There is nowt balanced about the posters mentioned as they are firmly on one side of the divide as opposed to me being on neither unless there is a new meaning to the word balanced

7. I never bashed Micky or Rudge because they were winners and had my upmost respect

It was actually a funny post 😂 (this ones for you Jermaine, another own goal of the quality of your name sake!).

You have been an admin on here before.

But he did according to Sproson, it wasn’t for the lack of money.

The budget is top ten, the players are dramatically underperforming, there is little or no effort and players are controlling the manager. The experienced players (Brown aside) have been an utter shambles this season.

The owner is partly culpable as he appointed 5 managers who wasted it on crap by and large.

The key point in all of this is the players, they are good enough in my eyes, but they are going through the feeling sorry for themselves phase! We have too many passengers, they each need to have a long hard look at themselves!

They are disgraceful, I’ve not been to a game in recent months whereby more than 2 of them have achieved an 8 out of 10.... it’s shameful!!!! They don’t deserve to be pro footballers next season, they are playing for their livelihood, their families.... but they are not transferring to match day performances. I’ve lost my tether with it, as you can probably tell.

They need to start this weekend at Notts! There will be a BIG away following and they must not let themselves, family or the fans down.

Aside from the fact;

It was actually a funny post (this ones for you Jermaine, another own goal of the quality of your name sake!).

Would you like to meet up for a pint? I'm sure I can get cover from the mrs for my 4 year old daughter on March 12th for the six pointer against Yeovil a few hours before the game.

I live in Bradeley, can get to the moorland if you fancy it? Or anywhere in Burslem? Crown? I'll get the round in, I live in this working class area for family but I earn pretty good money.

Be good to see a fellow vale fan before the big 6 pointer. Can join me for the black and gold protests if you fancy it?

Just that I would hate for you to just exist behind that keyboard.

Would you like to meet up for a pint? I'm sure I can get cover from the mrs for my 4 year old daughter on March 12th for the six pointer against Yeovil a few hours before the game.

I live in Bradeley, can get to the moorland if you fancy it? Or anywhere in Burslem? Crown? I'll get the round in, I live in this working class area for family but I earn pretty good money.

Be good to see a fellow vale fan before the big 6 pointer. Can join me for the black and gold protests if you fancy it?

Just that I would hate for you to just exist behind that keyboard.

I’m away at the moment but always up for a beer, next back for the Exeter game if you are going?

Archived