Bede

Norman requests meeting with Black and Gold Group

I’m surprised NS made it as high as the AOB part of the meeting.

Theres still plenty of time for Smurthwaite to call off the meeting (when ever it may be)Dont be surprised if a meeting is called off at short notice.

He called the meeting, not B&G, so if he pulls it then that's his problem.

I wouldn't be surprised if he called a meeting off wether he had called it or not.

If he turns up, which I'd be surprised if he did, would it be possible to submit some questions on here for him?

Obviously the obvious one would be "when will you fuark off?" but I have a few I'd like to ask regarding clarification of some of his statements and financials.

imo if he’s asked to speak to B+G, it’s a positive development in favour of B+G.

Of course he could say “ I’m going nowhere so you lot can K *** off, but I reckon those posters going up round his house put the wind up his wife and daughter.

Guest TommyMac

You know he's going to say he has a Chinese billionaire wanting to buy the club and then ask for the protests to stop as they may deter the buyer.

One thing I take from that is the fact that the Black & Gold campaign is run in a far more professional manner than the club!

As it was last time and tbh I don't think Gorman realises what an hornets nest he has stirred up...let battle commence.

Oh and because I think he has found Bratts excuse book at the club,he will no doubt say the potential buyer was frightened off by protests.....one last think why waste money going to Hong Kong when he could talk to local millionaires who want the club and for the right reasons

You know he's going to say he has a Chinese billionaire wanting to buy the club and then ask for the protests to stop as they may deter the buyer.
Or maybe he is trying to suggest that he might sell to someone worse than himself so we had better play nicely.

Hong Kong is probably the closest he can go to find someone willing to do business with him.

At the Tranmere game an American guy asked me which was the home team, blue or white.

He was with a group of 5 or 6, another of the group had a flashy camera and lens and was taking loads of photos.

Don’t know if there’s owt in it or not.