Bede

A Brief Encounter with Norman Smurthwaite

Mark Porter's comments caused potential stadium sponsors to walk away, thus losing the club £500,000 of sponsorship :laugh::laugh:Name these 'potential' sponsors.Lets see if they can back up your claim Always someone elses fault isn't it Its NEVER Smurthwaites fault Mmmm The protests are there for a few reasons.Some of those reasons being lack of investment,failed promises.The continuous spiral down the football league.All these are down to just ONE person.That person is NOT Mark Porter.

IF as you say SS are the best option for the club then sell the club lock stock and barrel to SS (for a reasonable price) Norman you really are that that deluded that you dont even know when you are contradicting yourself. Your season ticket scare tactics wont work you have tried it before.The person doing the most damage to the club is the person who owns the club.

You say you are NOT bothered by the protest.But you then go and ask B&G what their plan B is.Would you say to someone what your plan B is (No you wouldn't)If you are NOT bothered by the protest then why ask to have a meeting with ….B&G?:doh:(again contradicting)

Even one of your most loyal disciples now seems to have seen the light and is now saying its time for you to go.

Edited by melv

Maybe I am I don’t live local ..... but my mate said he thought Porter was first on sport at six on radio stoke tonight ... said the person was very passionate about the marches so much so that it must have been him ... maybe Smurf didn’t like it ... but petty if that’s the case 👍⚽

Maybe I am I don’t live local ..... but my mate said he thought Porter was first on sport at six on radio stoke tonight ... said the person was very passionate about the marches so much so that it must have been him ... maybe Smurf didn’t like it ... but petty if that’s the case ⚽

Always get your facts right first

Maybe I am I don’t live local ..... but my mate said he thought Porter was first on sport at six on radio stoke tonight ... said the person was very passionate about the marches so much so that it must have been him ... maybe Smurf didn’t like it ... but petty if that’s the case ��⚽

:ohmy: :laugh::laugh: :doh:

Did your school reports say - Must pay more attention.Must try harder?

Edited by melv

Maybe I am I don’t live local ..... but my mate said he thought Porter was first on sport at six on radio stoke tonight ... said the person was very passionate about the marches so much so that it must have been him ... maybe Smurf didn’t like it ... but petty if that’s the case ⚽

Mark wasn't on Sport at Six tonight. As usual, you have been misinformed.

Can we not have one of those boxes on this website where you have to confirm you’re over 18 before you can access it so that we keep the children away from it?

Can we not have one of those boxes on this website where you have to confirm you’re over 18 before you can access it so that we keep the children away from it?

Fully agree it would stop the stupid name calling and rumours that kids are no doubt responsible for too.

These two helmets are doing the job they've been assigned. Derail the narrative. Construct strawman and fallacy arguments. Concern trolling. DISTRACT FROM THE MAIN TOPIC OF DISCUSSION.

Stop replying to their feeble attempts at distracting from the matter at hand, i.e. Gorman Scumthwaite, and his bullshlt.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Concern_troll

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Just_asking_questions#Sealioning

This new pitch – does he really expect us to believe that he was planning on spending hundreds of thousands of pounds on new pitch when we may be in the National League? Does he really expect us to believe that anyone would be prepared to chuck half a million quid ground sponsorship at a club which could be in the National League? Does he really expect us to believe that these two events – which he hasn’t managed to do anything about for six years – have suddenly fallen into place when he is about to face some nasty people shouting at him?

the clue to the O/P is probably the recent join date. Wait for the mask to slip further with poor grammer and speeling

the clue to the O/P is probably the recent join date. Wait for the mask to slip further with poor grammer and speeling

I’m assuming this was deliberate and you meant grammar and spelling.