Sign in to follow this  
butt lane vale fan

Vale park

Wow the bloke can't do right for doing wrong.

Let's give him some credit. Good move Norman.

I will give him credit for being the biggest ass I know.... ok?

Just accurate... the way you interpret that is on you

But you don't actually know him do you? You only know what's happening at the club.

You don't know him as a person.

Wow the bloke can't do right for doing wrong.

Let's give him some credit. Good move Norman.

No just cant do right, if its a community stadia would that mean its rate tax exempt...I know when in the past a company moved to new premises kept the old and turned into a community building and was told they then didnt have to pay anything

I,m sure the owner will do whats right for him n his wallet...

The last hope..chance for him to act was the jan transfer window and we know what happened there...

If manage to scrape by this year and stay up massive investment is needed past records show best not to build hopes up and.or believe anything he says.

No just cant do right, if its a community stadia would that mean its rate tax exempt...I know when in the past a company moved to new premises kept the old and turned into a community building and was told they then didnt have to pay anything

I,m sure the owner will do whats right for him n his wallet...

The last hope..chance for him to act was the jan transfer window and we know what happened there...

If manage to scrape by this year and stay up massive investment is needed past records show best not to build hopes up and.or believe anything he says.

Everyone wanted it to be a community stadium. We've got what we wanted.

But you don't actually know him do you? You only know what's happening at the club.

You don't know him as a person.

Strange how nuneaton fans think the same , hes on nice on his terms or can try and look the man when in reality he is a weasel,snake and coward.

think I and others know him and what he is about think nuneaton gans share this opinion too

I think you're all looking at it from the wrong angle. I'm not sure it's ever been his intention to redevelop the land. He makes his money from letting properties out. Imagine Vale Park is one of his biggest revenue earners.

I think you're all looking at it from the wrong angle. I'm not sure it's ever been his intention to redevelop the land. He makes his money from letting properties out. Imagine Vale Park is one of his biggest revenue earners.

Bob on! However NS wants us to think he is listening to the fans. I smell a rat.