onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Anthony Kay

Robbie Earle's Perm

You’ve gone wrong in the head you...

He’s not great but calling a 30 something year old DEFENDER out over conlon and hannant must win you prize plumb of the year if you hadn’t already won it.

Bloody saw a dead snail move faster than conlon in a light breeze the other day.

He’s not great, that’s like suggestibg ISIS aren’t humane.

I’m not defending those two either. I just expect better from a seasoned pro, the other two are pretty much non-league players.

Kay is on a big wage and literally can’t pass a ball to a team mate.

Advert

I wouls anticipate Conlon is one hell of a 5-a-side player and often slow to release the ball, he passes and stops rather than move, cost us big time tonight.

That's a spot on description of Conlon. I've stated before on here that he's too weak, and too slow, both in terms of actual pace, but more importantly, in moving the ball on. All he does is try and look "showy", rolling his foot around and over the ball and generally flouncing about with it, rather than doing anything purposeful, useful or creative. Also, his dead-ball delivery tonight was shocking and just as "showy" as his general game.....i.e. crap!

Kay was better than Conlon and Hannant.

The latter two were truly abysmal tonight and couldn't control a ball or win a single tackle. Both ought to have been subbed after half an hour.

I can recommend a good optician if you think that Kay was worse than those two. Or maybe you weren't at the game.

Absolutely spot on mate. Give me Peter Kay instead of Luke Hannant.

Unbelievable James how you start a thread on a player, yet defend the owner.

You are one delusional individual who needs real help.

The majority of the squad are crap.

The majority have no affinity with Port Vale.

The majority couldn’t care less.

Anthony Kay could probably care less.

Use your anger towards the owner you ******* idiot.

While Kay isn't a world beater he is better than the rest of our rubbish light wait midfield that was on show (well on the pitch supposedly) last night. As my lad said if the two loanees from MU and Forest aren't better then why are they in the game?

Seriously how many of this hotch podge squad are worth keeping? Very,very few in my opinion. After Brown, Gibbons, Smith and Popey I'm stuggling.

Last point why isn't Howkins in the starting 11 ????????

Do yourself and Port Vale a favour and put yourself out of your absolute misery.

Retire, that is all.

And play who? There have been games this season when he was MOTM. The squad is crap and there he is the only defensive midfielder I trust at present. The alternatives....Joyce and Conlon. Both are liabilities.

Conlon and Manny is the only combo that will stave off relegation.

Not saying it's a good option, but all the other arrangements are dire.

Conlon is no option. He is poor, can see why he was without a club.

Kay has to start, if only to sit in front of a poor back three.

Joyce is poor, but Conlon instead !!! dont think so.

Hopefully Manny, but will he be fit again this season. Fit to play

several games I mean.

Rawlinson should never play for us again.

It is a scandal that SMURF picks him over Legge

Gibbons to right back and a right sided attacking player in front,

Worrall or Whitfield

Clarke is poor. We now have to win games so we have to chance

Monty as an attacking wing back. He may lose us a goal or so but he just might create a spark in one or two games for us.

Whitfield is not a front two player. Let him run at defenders from deep

Miller has to play as the second forward.

This leaves a few young lads to try and impress enough to get a chance

from the bench.

*** Only problem with all the above is that all the names I say should be in have all failed us in the past. Still a better shout that the current first 11

Archived